|e|

the break up went smooth, changbin insisting that he was on the same page and he was just waiting on one of them to do it first. he returned to school the following monday with the rest of the gang, changing their total number from five to six. a new face was brought to the front of mr.wang's class. he was tall, with curly black hair and full lips, felix gawking at the sight.

"hello my name is chris bang, but you can call me chan." the boy smiled.

"i'm going to suck his dick." felix whispered to hyunjin, who giggled at his ex boyfriend's newly found crush. "no, i'm serious give me until the end of the day."

"what does that mean?" minho whispered to jisung.

"what does what mean?"

"suck dick."

jisung went red in the face trying to come up with a reasonable, innocent answer. "don't worry about it right now."

"why does everyone keep saying that? i'm the oldest i should be allowed to know" minho pouted.

"how about i just show you?" jisung winked.

"i don't know what that means, but okay."

jisung just chuckled lightly to himself as chan made his way down the aisle and sat right by felix, the blonde boy internally screaming as his sexual fantasies became raging thoughts.

< time skip to lunch >

the kids all sat down at their usual table, now including changbin and eventually chan, but he and felix never showed up. minho slowly picked at his food while jisung stared off into space, and hyunjin and seungmin talked about whatever.

chan and felix magically appeared at the table, cheeks flushed and a thin coat of sweat covering their skin as they tried to smooth stuck up hairs back into place. an uncomfortable silence fell as changbin's eyes traveled back and forth between hyunjin and felix, his heart slowly breaking knowing someone else was giving them the happiness he couldn't.

this chapter makes no sense but i'm back