|h|

part two

the group of boys, excluding changbin, skillfully snuck around the camp counselors and chaperones, to the lake at the end of the land.

"what if there's flesh eating bacteria in the water? or maybe piranhas? i could drown and no one would hear me." minho said, second guessing his decisions. "you know i might just turn back it's not that far of a walk."

"shut up. if there is bacteria well yolo, and this is a man made lake, there's no piranhas, and if you drown that's your fault." hyunjin assured.

"i still don't like this. and we didn't bring towels we're going to be wet." the older boy whined.

"if you take off your clothes you can just put them back on." felix responded, voice muffled by his shirt being pulled over his face.

"you...what? no. absolutely not."

"stop being a party pooper, loosen up." seungmin told minho.

minho refused to get undressed, he was too "chubby" to be seen as he looked at his friends faint abs and built frames.

"don't worry about forcing yourself, you're beautiful just the way you are." jisung whispered in his boyfriend's ear, having watched the boy's internal battle from afar. "the water isn't even cold come on."

jisung let minho use him to keep his balance as he pulled off his sneakers, then the pair slowly stepped into the crystal water. jisung guided minho through the water to the rest of the group, who were splashing and dunking one another under the lake. laughs and screams of joy echoed around the camp site, this trip being a short escape from reality for the boys.

minho held onto jisung, burying his face into his shoulder and smiling. he rose back up looking into his boyfriend's eyes, the moon's reflection creating sparkles in the brown orbs. jisung moved closer, placing a soft, passion filled kiss on the older's lips. he knew moments this beautiful couldn't last forever.