|t|

part one of the camping trip

the bus pulled up to the camping grounds, cabins around the perimeter of the land. teens filed off the buses, huddling around the teachers to hear their next move. minho turned his nose up at the feeling of nature, the faint smell of animal feces lingering in the air. the humid air made his clothes stick to his skin and his hands clammy as he held on to jisung's tighter.

the students were all sent to their designated metal cabins, the 7 boy's automatically throwing their bags to the side and face planting on the hard beds. it was barely noon and they were all drained from the bus ride. their activities for the evening included kayaking and a hike, which seemed so, well not, exciting.

no one realized they had fell asleep, jisung slowly opening his eyes to see the moonlight peeking through the blinds. he stood up, trying to shake the sleep off of his body. he gently shook everyone else awake deciding that it would be best for them to wake up also.

yawns and bones popping were heard through the room as the group finally arose.

"we slept the day away." chan mumbled, felix rolling his eyes at the other austrialian boy.

"the night is better than the day anyways." seungmin responded.

"lets go for a swim." hyunjin suggested, a new found sense of alertness at the thought of seeing seungmin half dressed.

"no one has swimsuits." jisung pointed out.

"well that's the fun part."