|r|

"maybe it won't be that bad." hyunjin exclaimed, trying to bring up the mood of his friends as they stepped on the charter bus. the camping trip began today, and they all couldn't be less excited.

"why would i want to be stuck, on a camping ground, with you guys, the rest of the seniors, and a bunch of mosquitoes? that just screams fun right?" minho listed off.

"why do you have to be such a hater all the time? you need some fun in your life." felix said.

minho sighed, not really feeling this whole week adventure. although he and bus friends has been assigned to the same room, which was the best part, he honestly just wanted to stay home and watch youtube videos.

the bus was split up into two columns, with 4 seats per row. he sat in the window seat by jisung, plugging in his headphones and closing his eyes as the bus took off on the four hour trip. his playlist was on shuffle, unfortunately only playing the sad stuff. chatter was heard over his headphones, blocking out the music but not quite loud enough for the words to be understood. he shifted uncomfortably in his seat before he felt a hand creep up his thigh, cold fingers lacing with his own. he subconsciously smiled to himself, maybe the trip would get better.

(seating arrangement)
chan|felix | | hyunjin|seungmin
- | - | | jisung|minho
- | - | | - | changbin