|y|

no tw's< seungmin's story > the brightest smiles hold the most pain

no tw's
< seungmin's story >
the brightest smiles hold the most pain.

"there he goes! come back here!"

10 year old kim seungmin ran as hard as he could away from the playground bullies. it was a daily occurrence, he went to the park to get away from his parents constant arguing to only be met with issues of his own. when his parent shined their fake smiles to him when he arrived back home, asking if he had fun, he only grinned and assured them that he had a great time, and that he'll probably return again tomorrow. they didn't notice the bruises on his rib cage or how he cried at night praying for a new family and to live in a new neighborhood.

he fought through for another three years. school, home, park, home. it was so routine he became numb to the pain. numb to the arguing, the beatings, the disappointment in his parents faces when he began to fail his classes. he didn't notice the day that his dad moved out or his mother hid herself in her room until the police came and marked her bedroom as a crime scene. he didn't notice the pretty lady that placed him in a orphanage until his father came and got him.

but he never did.
-
seungmin patiently sat, swinging his legs because they couldn't reach the ground yet, waiting for his next family to interview him. he looked to the left and saw a frail blonde boy once again be rejected for foster home placement.

"are you sad?" he asked the boy.

"no im used to them telling me i still gotta stay here." he replied in broken korean.

"are you not from here?"

"no, i'm from sydney."

"sydney? what is that?"

"like in Nemo."

"oh. is that far away?"

"yea."

"then why are you here?"

"we moved. then my parents didn't want me anymore."

"why?"

"i don't know, but i miss lucas."

"who's lucas?"

"my baby brother."

"oh. i hope you find a family."

"yea me too."

but neither of them ever did. they lived on the streets together, went to school together, smiled in their friends faces together, and no one ever knew.

if you like johnten and nct i just wrote a story called "camboy"