|e|

minho said at his wooden desk, reading over the notes he quickly scribbled down today in class, choosing to just rewrite them later when a tapping sound was heard on his bedroom window. at first he chose to ignore it, thinking it was just the trees swinging, or a bird getting lost. but the sound grew louder and more persistent. he grabbed a pair of scissors as protection and tiptoed to the window, afraid it was a burglar or something. snatching open the curtains really quick and peeking, he recognized the bruised faces of hyunjin and felix.

"let us in." hyunjin mouthed.

minho unlatched the windows, moving out the way letting the younger boys slide through and fall onto the carpeted floor.

"why are you guys here?" he quietly asked, not wanting his foster mother to hear them.

"changbin's back. and he's at jisung's house i think." felix started.

"he said he didn't get a chance to release his frustrations the way he wanted in the ward so he took it out on us. no matter where they send him he always comes back the same, he's honestly a lost cause. then i threatened to break up with him and he was like 'oh so who else are you fucking? because i can do it better' and when i didn't answer he tried to force my clothes off and i pushed him off and that's when he threw the first hit and my ear is ringing really bad and i don't know why. minho you have to let us stay here." hyunjin rushed out, his fingers rubbing over the outer part of his ear.

confusion was evident on the older boy's face, instead of answering he simply walked over to his desk and grabbed his phone, choosing to ask jisung about the situation.

minnie💖
is changbin with you ?

babe🤦🏼‍♂️
yea, are the boys with you??
if they are don't let them go outside.
changbin doesn't seem very happy
with them for whatever reason.
he's ranting about how hyunjin had
a new sweatshirt that wasn't his and
didn't smell like him so he assumed
he was cheating but when he didn't
speak up he got mad and spazzed.
and i'm guessing he hit felix because
he thinks he knows somethings up.
but that's not really my place to look
deeper into the situation. you know
more about this then i do obviously.

minnie💖
i don't know if aimee would let
them stay here. it's not like they're stray
animals i just found on the side of the road.

babe🤦🏼‍♂️
honestly just do whatever you can.

get some sleep baby, i love you.

minnie💖
i love you too. good night.

have y'all heard epiphany? it was really good. go listen if you haven't, i needed the message. also this story may seem very focused on felix and hyunjin but it's going to make sense eventually.