|y|

the book title changed , this was imagination at first.

no words were traded between the boys for the rest of the trip, or the bus ride home, or the next day at school. felix distanced himself as far away as possible from chan. hyunjin held on to seungmin as if he were a balloon that would float away if he let go. minho sat silently with jisung in the corner of the classroom, changbin to his right hand side.

"alright," hyunjin abruptly said, slamming his hands down on the desk. "are we done being a pissy party? like this is just depressing, what the fuck."

"what do you want us to do? we're a group of fuck ups that are mentally incompatible." felix mumbled.

"mentally incompatible?" minho asked, staring at nothing.

"yea, it's exactly what it sounds like. we're all depressed, we can't be each other's support group without it weighing us down even more. we all have some type of mental illness that is stopping us from just being the best damn friend group ever. it's just never going to work." felix sighed. "i can't speak for everyone, but this shit is hurting me more than it's helping me. i lost my relationship and rebounded into another, i can't keep a friendship, i have no money for my meds, i miss my mom and my brother and i'm just an 'orphan'. it's not fair to any of us that we have to keep forcing ourselves into this, it was fun at first but i can't tell if If was fake or not after that trip. enjoy your pissy party." his voice wavered as he stepped out of the classroom, chan's eyes following the boy though he never budged.

"anyone else?" hyunjin questioned.

"jisung i think we should break up."