|m|

tw: eating disorder

aimee sat a child portioned plate in front of her foster child. "please, eat just a small amount for me." she begged. the boy hadn't eaten a proper meal in days, his tummy getting flatter like he wanted, and his cheeks slowly slimming down due to the low food intake.

he didn't know why he was suddenly so self conscious about his size, people would kill to have a body like his. he was well proportioned, and the average height and weight for his age, though his bmi was slowly dropping. he guessed it was a result of watching hyunjin, felix's, and changbin's relationship fall apart, leaving him in fear that his own partner would leave him.

his stomach growled in pain as the smell of food assaulted his nostrils. his body was telling him yes but his mind was screaming at him not to do it. he shoved a ball of rice into his mouth, staring the woman in the eyes so she could see his was eating. he didn't realize how hungry he actually was as he shoveled the remaining food into his mouth, swallowing it in seconds, his abdomen cramping asking for more. he nodded to his foster mother before pushing himself off the bar stool and rushing to his room and locking the door. he went into the rooms connecting bathroom before kneeling down in front of the cold porcelain.

"get off of me you're heavy."  jisung had told him, though he knew he was joking the insecurities jumped back to the front of brain. his thighs had rounded out, the indentations of his abs were no longer seen, his clothes had jumped up a size, something that hadn't happened in a long time. he never once thought that he was just hitting a growth spurt.

"let's try to fit into those jeans from last summer." he told himself before shoving his index and middle finger down his throat.