|e|

the boys, excluding chan, all woke up the next morning body's feeling heavy and sluggish. the weight of depression and self hatred pulling them down. they all slumped down into their chairs, bags under their eyes from the lack of sleep over the weekend.

minho was ignoring the the stabbing in his stomach.

changbin was trying not to look at seungmin and hyunjin who were flirting.

felix was fake smiling at chan, who was completely oblivious.

jisung was trying to find the right words to say to minho, the older recently being easily triggered.

the sadness radiating off the group was creating a gloomy atmosphere in the class room as mr.wang was handing out the senior field trip permission slips.

"good morning class, as you can see i have placed a permission slip on your desks. this is for your senior trip to the nanji camp grounds in seoul. here you will learn survival skills, and go through team building exercises that could actually help you later in life. we need them all back by friday with your payment of ₩90,000 ($80 USD). this will cover travel to and from, and also basic supplies."

"what about food?" a girl in the back asked.

"oh, well that's the fun part." mr.wang smiled. "you will learn how to hunt for your own food. or you can bring your own. the cabins will have coolers, and lighter fluid and matches so you can start fires. your rooms are already assigned, but may be changed due to the amount of people that may or may not come. all other information will be posted along the hallways, or come on the announcements later in the week. we look forward to this trip."