|w|

hyunjin retraced his steps back to the lake they were at prior to the situation. sitting on the sand by the edge of the water, he thought hard about changbin's words. was he a slut when they were together? and why did he feel the need to call him out on such a thing when he knew the boy's situation. he was knocked out of his thoughts by the sound of rocks being crushed underneath shoes, and heavy breaths from minho and felix who chased after him. felix sat to the left of hyunjin and minho sat far away from the two, perching on a boulder and staring at the moon as if it was the most beautiful thing in the world. they all sat in silence until minho whispered, "why."

"why what." felix's deep voice mumbled.

"why, why did you have to tell him like that." minho replied , turning to look felix in the eyes, even though the younger boy was focused on the pebbles beneath him.

"a better question is why didn't you tell him yourself? you're killing yourself minho! it's not healthy and you're gonna end back up in the hospital just like you were before." felix retorted.

"you're such an asshole, but for what?" minho said, keeping his voice level.

"i don't have to explain myself to you." felix mumbled, walking back the way they came.