Chapter 6 - Chemistry

Short chapter, sorry guys, but I think you'll like it... ;)

Faith, you're gonna be very happy with me for this chapter hehe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Millie's POV

It's been 2 days since the whole "almost kiss" thing. Finn hasn't said a word about it. Should I be worried? No I shouldn't. I don't even like him.

"Hey, Millie. Wanna have a sleepover in our dorm tonight?" Lizzy asks, Lilia walking next to her.

"Yeah, sure." I respond. I really wanna rant to them about how we almost kissed, but I don't want them to know because I don't want them to assume things... "Hey um-" I begin, then my phone buzzes.

Boy: hey what's up

Girl: just talking to my friends, what's up with you?

Boy: nothin much. We haven't talked in a few days so i wanted to talk to you :)

Aww how sweet.

"Who ya textin?" Lilia asks.

"Um, just a guy." I reply.

"A GUY? IS IT FINN?" Lizzy screams.

"No! It's a guy I've been talking to on tinder." I say, going back to my phone.

Girl: my friends are annoying lol

Boy: lol why are you friends with them

Girl: bc theyre great haha. The boarding school actually isn't as bad as i thought it would be. Ive made a lot of friends, and my roommate isn't an annoying/disgusting human being!

Boy: hey thats good :) hey it was great catching up, but i have to go :(

Girl: aww k :( bye

I put my phone in my pocket and I look to Lizzy and Lilia who are smirking at me. I roll my eyes and walk to my next class: chemistry. I walk into class and sit down at an empty table. Our teacher said he was assigning partners today. As I'm sitting down, I look to the door and see the one and only tall, curly haired boy: Finn Wolfhard.

"Finn? I thought you had math right now." I say, confused as he comes to sit down with me.

"I did, but when I added the zero period they mixed up my classes, so now I have chemistry." He said, I nodded and the teacher begun to talk.

"Hello class! Today I will be assigning your partners, so please, no complaining." Mr. Keery says. "Okay. Elise, you will be with Kiara. Toby, you will be with Meghan. Finn, you will be with...Millie." He says. As he continues naming names, I can't hear him over my thoughts...

Great. Finn is my partner in chemistry. I think i'm starting to have feelings for him, and now im his partner in CHEMISTRY. Mr. keery is definitely gonna find a way to make this weird. He always has a way of doing that.

"Okay. Today, you and your partner are going to be doing some experiments today. You have six different elements on your table. You will have to experiment and see which two are the first components to explode." Mr. Keery explains.

"Okay, so we can use chlorine and gallium, and see what happens." He says, I nod and he pours it in. Nothing. I laugh and look at him, who is already looking at me. We kinda just stare at each other.

Finn's POV

We are just staring at each other, and I like it. She is so freaking beautiful. I'm in awe with her beauty. It's not even just her face. Her everything is beautiful. She has such a kind heart and that just makes her that much more beautiful. The other day we almost kissed. I wanted to kiss her, but I'm not sure that she wanted to kiss me.