Chapter 10 - The Beach

Millie's POV

I wake up to Finn next to me, still asleep, but my phone is ringing, so I pick it up.

"Hello?" I say.

"Millie! Wake Finn up! We're going on a trip!" Noah calls.

"What? Where?" I ask.

"You'll see. Just get ready, and when you're done, come down to the clubhouse." He says.

"Uh, ok?" I answer, and proceed to hang up the phone.

We are on thanksgiving break right now, so we are all just hanging out this week. I don't really have the courage to go back home right now. The only things that I'd really look forward to seeing is Ava, Sadie, and Caleb. My mom hasn't called me in the 4 months of me being here, and my dad was never really there for me, and he kinda mistreated me, so I'd rather not go home. Finn and my other friends are the main thing keeping me happy. We've been dating for about 2 months now.

"Finn? You have to wake up." I say, nudging him.

"Huh?" He says, in his groggy morning voice. "Why?" He asks.

"I'm not sure. Noah says that we are all going on a trip. He didn't tell me where though." I explain.

"Fineeeee." Finn says, rolling out of bed, going to the bathroom to get ready.

Five minutes later, he comes out in a beatles shirt and some black joggers. A Finn classic. After he comes out, I go to change as well. I come out wearing a red-ish tube top, with a little design on the top half, and some dark washed jean shorts.

"Cute." Finn says.

"Thanks." I say, smiling, whilst putting my hair up into what I like to call my 'whale spout.' "Do ya like my whale spout?" I ask Finn.

"It's cute." He says, taking my hand and giving me a small peck on the lips.

"Let's go." I say, pulling him out the door, while grabbing my purse.

-

"Millie! Finn!" Lizzy says.

"Hey guys. So where exactly are we going?" I ask.

"A secret place. You'll find out around...8." Noah says, smiling.

"8PM?" Finn asks.

"Yep." Gaten says. "We will be making a few stops on the way though."

"Where?" Finn asks.

"The whole thing is a surprise, Finn." Lilia explains.

"Ugh." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Let's go then." Jack says.

We all go outside and get in the car. Same seating formation as always. Lizzy and Gaten in the front, Noah and Jack in the back, Finn, Me, and now Lilia in the middle.

"Okay, I say our first stop should be breakfast, because I didn't eat yet and I'm starving." Jack says.

"Agreed." I say, at the same time as Noah.

We all agree on going to Mcdonalds for breakfast. We all get our food, and continue to eat it.

"Ok. First stop, we really wanted to go to this beach, so that's where we are going now." Lizzy says.

"Ooo fun!" I smile.

"Let's go!" Lilia exclaims.

We all pile out of the car and run onto the sand.

"HOLY SHIT THAT'S HOT!" Jack screams, whilst doing high knees in the sand.

"Well yeah, it's sand." Gaten laughs.