Chapter 7 - Jim

Incoming drama:

Finn's POV

The kiss with Millie was amazing. I really like her and she really likes me, but I'm a bit worried about mystery girl... I've been texting her the past few days, but she hasn't texted back and I'm starting to feel really bad.

11:17am 9/25

Boy: hey :)

7:45pm 9/26

Boy: hey what's up?

9:09pm 9/28

Boy: are you ok? You usually text back right away...

I'm not sure why she isn't texting back... maybe she has another person too? But if she has, why isn't she telling me? Am I being too paranoid? I shouldn't worry too much about it.

"Hey, Finn." Iris says to me.

"Iris. Where's your "boy toy" Romeo?" I ask, rolling my eyes.

"Boy toy?"

"Yeah. I mean, that's what you used me for, so I just assumed that's what Romeo was too..." I say. She rolls her eyes. "Why did you come over here, Iris?"

"To do this." She says, as she pulls me close and slams her lips into mine.

I pull away quickly. "IRIS, WHAT THE HELL?"

"What? You know you liked it!" She taunted. I look over her shoulder and I see my math partner, Jim. He totally saw what happened, because he was wide eyed. We never really got along either. He was always kinda an asshole to me...

"Hi, Jim." I say to him rubbing my neck.

"Oh she's hearing about this." Jim said, running off. SHIT WHAT IF HE IS TELLING MILLIE? HE KNOWS HOW CLOSE WE ARE. SHIT SHIT SHIT.

"IRIS, WHAT THE HELL?" I scream. "YOU'RE DATING ROMEO. AND MY POINT IS PROVEN EXACTLY. YOU ARE USING ME AS YOUR BOY TOY."

"Finn, you were always a better kisser than Romeo ever was." She replies.

"I don't care, Iris! You can't just use me like that! Get out of my life!" I say, running away to find Millie, but I find her at her lunch table crying.

"Millie!" I yell, running up to her, but she just runs away, so I follow her. "MILLIE STOP RU-" I stop as she runs into the girls bathroom. Should I- I don't care. I run into the bathroom and follow the sniffles. Luckily there is nobody in the other stalls.

"HOW COULD YOU?" Millie cries.

"Wha-"

"JIM TOLD ME EVERYTHING, FINN." She screams.

"Millie! I swear! Iris just kissed me. I didn't want to do it! You're the only person I would want to kiss." I say, admitting the truth.

"Finn, I just don't know if I can trust you right now." She says in between sniffles.

"Mi-"

"Finn please just go." I obey her, and leave. I'm going to talk to her about it later in the dorm after she's calmed down.

-

I feel so bad, and I didn't even do anything... I open the door to our room, and Millie is already there, lying on her bed.

"Millie, I-" I say, as she flips over to the other side, not being able to see me. "Millie, you have to let me explain."

"What is there to explain, Finn? I thought you liked me, but apparently you just wanna run back to that bitch." She says.