Chapter 17 - First Impression

Btw I wont be updating next weekend cuz im gonna be out of town. so I'm probably gonna upload both stories a few times this week. Or at least I'll try.

I'll also be out of town on the weekend of the 28 cuz I'm doing something with friends so yah :)) enjoy!

-

Finns POV

“So Finn. How long have you been going to Alpine?” Mrs. Brown asks.

“Since freshman year.” I reply.

“Finn you seem stiff. Calm down. It's ok.” Millie whispers.

“Sorry.” I say. “Yeah. So I've been going since freshman year. I do some sports. I'm on varsity now.” I reply, trying to loosen up.

“oh that's cool! What sports?” She asks.

“Mainly lacrosse and soccer.” I respond.

“So, Millie. Has he been treating you well?” She asks Millie. Well I sure hope she says yes cuz this would be really awkward if not.

“yes!! He treats me like a literal princess. He cares so much for me, it's crazy. I care so much for him too.” she smiles at me. Ugh this girl is too much for me. I love her so much. I just can't believe that ive been so blessed. I-

“Finn?” I hear Mrs. Brown say.

“Huh?”

“You seemed a bit dayzed.”

“Sorry. I was just thinking about- nevermind.” I say.

“What?” Millie asks.

“Talk to me after dinner.” I say. She nods a bit confused.

“W-WHAT??? MILLIE IS THAT A RING?!??!?!” Ava screeches.

“Millie you're only 17!!!” Mrs. Brown says.

“Woah that really escalated since we were there.” Sadie says.

“Yeah like woah.” caleb adds.

“Calm down. It's a promise ring. Like engaged to be engaged. We just love each other so much.” Millie says.

“We have decided that we do want to spend our lives together. Just wayyyy in the future.” I add.

“Finn has made me so happy the whole time I've been at alpine and I technically knew him before school too.” She giggles. “He is the funniest and sweetest guy I've ever met.” Millie says.

“Well… I certainly like him.” Mrs Brown says. “He's definitely a keeper.”

“seriously?” Millie smiles. Mrs Brown nods.

“Thank you so much Mrs Brown.” I smile.

-

Millies POV

“Oh thank God she likes me!!” Finn says, leaning up against the door.

“I knew she would.” I smile.

“Yeah. See there was nothing to worry about.” Sadie says.

“Yeah so- WAIT!! FINN!” I say.

“Yeah?”

“IT'S DECEMBER 23!” I screech.

“Correct.”

“I am the literal worst girlfriend ever oh my gosh.” I say, starting to cry.

“Babe come on. No you're not.” He says.

“Wait what's going on?” Caleb asks.

“Its Finns birthday and I totally forgot to get him a present or even SAY happy birthday.” I cry harder. “Finn I'm so sorry. You're a freaking adult now. This was a huge milestone and I totally missed it.”

“Mills… it's ok! My family didn't even text me! I don't even like making a big deal of my birthday anyway.” he says.

“Yeah but Finn. I'm your girlfriend and I love you so much. I can't just forget about your birthday.”

“it's ok!! You don't need to worry about it.”

“Ok. But I am getting you a gift whether you like it or not. And not just a Christmas one. Both.” I say. He rolls his eyes.

“Fine.” He smiles. UGH THAT DAMN SMILE.

“So what we're you thinking about at dinner?” Sadie asks. I kinda forgot they were there for a while. Oops.

“Oh yeah. What was that?” I ask.

“Come.” Finn says taking my hand and bringing me outside into the snow.

“Ugh why out here it's so cold!” I say.

“because I felt like it.” He laughs. “Millie, hearing you say how much I cared for you and how much you care for me and everything like that made me realize how lucky I am. I never thought I would ever find anyone that made me as happy as I am with you. I didn't know I could be this happy until I met you. I'm just so blessed and I just love you so much, sometimes it just makes me so clueless to anything and everything.” He smiles.

“Finn.” I start to cry. “ i love you so much. I can't believe that ive been blessed with such an Angel.” I smile. He pulls me in for a hug and kisses the top of my head.

-

Finns POV

I'm laying in the bed while Millie takes a shower. I get out my phone and go on Instagram.

1 tagged photo

Milliebobbybrown- happy birthday to the best boyfriend I could ever have. Finn, you make my head spin with love. You make me crazy. You make me clueless to everything to do with life itself. My love for you is astounding. I hope you have the best birthday in the entire world. I love you so so soooo much💕

638 likes

Sadiesink- OMG LITERAL GOALS

therealcalebmclaughlin - cuteee

noahschnapp- those are my best friendsssss

lizzy.yu- otp💕💕💕

Load 100 more comments

“Hey.” Millie says, coming out of the bathroom and laying on the bed.

“Millie, I love you so much.” I smile.

“I love you more than words could describe.” Millie replies. And just like that, we fell asleep. Her in my arms, cuddled up against my chest. I could feel her breath on my nose. It was perfect.

~~~~~~~~

That chapter was so short I'm sorry, BUT IT WAS CUTE SO YAY!!

I'm probably ending this soon, but idk… tell me if y'all think I should end it or keep it going.