Chapter 12 - The Mall

Finn's POV

"YOU SAID WHAT?" I hear Sadie scream over facetime.

"Shhhhhh! Finn is still sleeping." Millie says. I think it's funny that she still thinks I'm sleeping, so I continue to pretend so that I can hear what she's saying about me.

"But, yeah. We said it. We were playing at the beach and he said it and kissed me." Millie gushed.

"CUTE!" Sadie says.

"Can I just say, he looked friggen hot while kissing me." She says. "Let's be honest though, he looks friggen hot all the time. And he is so adorable and funny and weird and sweet, ugh I love him."

"Millie, we know." Caleb laughs.

"Can I just say, you look friggen hot all the time as well." I blurt out.

"FINN!?"

"Mornin'." I say, laughing.

"How much of that did you hear?" Millie asks. I can hear Sadie and Caleb laughing on the screen, but I ignore it.

"Um all of it." I say, laughing.

"Ummmm... That was a private conversation. Gosh Finn, way to eavesdrop." She says playfully.

"Okay, well ditto for all the things you said." I say, looking into her eyes.

"Hey lovebirds, we're still here." Sadie says. We both totally forgot about them.

"Whoops, sorry." Millie says.

"I'm not." I say, turning Millie towards me and placing my lips on hers.

"Finn!" Millie squeals.

"What? I can't help it."

"You didn't let me finish. I was gonna say, FINN YOU HAVE MORNING BREATH!" She says, laughing, causing the rest of us to laugh.

"ARE YOU FACETIMING MILLIE?!" A small voice calls from the screen.

"Ava?" Millie questions.

"Oh yeah, we forgot to tell you... Your mom got called in for a business trip and Ava is staying with us for the next week." Caleb says, pulling Ava into view.

"Oh cool!" Millie says, smiling. "So Ava, how's first grade?"

"Gooooooodd." She says, blushing.

"Ava, why are you blushing?" I chime.

"FINN! HI!" Ava squeals. "I have a boyfriend now."

"Oh yeah? What's his name?" Millie asks.

"Tommy. I kissed him already." Ava confesses, leaving all of us wide eyed.

"Wow, Ava. I didn't kiss someone until I was 15!" Millie says.

"Millie, do you have a boyfriend yet?" Ava asks.

"I might." She replies, smiling.

"WHO WHO WHO?" Ava screeches.

"You might have already met him." She says, blushing.

"IS IT CUTE ROOMMATE FINN?" Ava squeals. Sadie and Caleb are cracking up in the background, listening to a 7 and 17 year old talk about boys.

"Possibly." I say, giving her a small peck on the cheek.

"YAYYYYYY!" Ava exclaims, jumping around the screen.

"Ava calm down!" Millie says, laughing.

"We have to go because we are going out." Finn says.