Chapter 11 - Stop!

You're welcome for the double update, but y'all are gonna hate me, sorry.

-

Millie's POV

"Millie do you know him?" Lizzy asks, as all of the color drains from my face.

"Millie? Are you ok?" Finn asks me, noticing that I'm horrified. I shake my head no. "Millie what's wrong?"

"I-I-" I can't finish talking because I start to tear up, in fear.

"Millie! I haven't seen you since the break up!" The guy says.

"Millie? Is that..." Finn says, and I nod.

"Hey dipshit, why don't you just back off of her okay? She's done with you ok?" Finn says.

"Wait, hold on! Who is this?" Noah asks.

"Millie's ex. From Ohio." Finn explains.

"Oh..." Noah says.

"Millie come on! Come inside so we can catch up. My shift is almost over." The guy says.

"No, Jacob. She isn't gonna follow what you say. She isn't your property." Finn defends.

"No, Finn it's ok. I'm afraid of what might happen if I don't." I say, whispering the last part.

"Mi-"

"Finn, it's fine. If I do what he says, what is he gonna do?" I whisper. "I'll be back in a little bit guys. You just wait out front for me." I say, letting out a shaky breath and getting out of the car.

I enter the Arbys and the smell of roast beef and fake cheese envelopes my nose.

"Millie!" Jacob exclaims, coming up to hug me, but I push him away.

"What do you want Jacob?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"Hey, loosen up." He says, unfolding my arms.

"Why are you in Atlanta?" I ask.

"I'm joining a boarding school called Alpine High." He explains. Alpine? No. This can't be happening. No, no, no, no.

"Okay, nice catching up." I say, turning around and leaving, but he grabs my wrist.

"Come here." He says, dragging me into the bathroom and locking the door.

(YALL DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I HATE WRITING THIS CHAPTER AGH)

"Jacob stop. There is a reason that I broke up with you." I say, trying to be brave, but he begins kissing my neck. I shut my eyes. Tight.

"Oh yeah, and why is that?" He says, in between kisses.

"I-" I'm interrupted by him kissing my neck even harder. "JACOB STOP!" I yell.

"Nah." He says, trailing his hands down my waist, towards the bottom of my shirt, beginning to pull it up. He pulls my shirt up and off of me, completely exposing my torso.

"Jacob STOP!" I say, kicking him in a place he does not wanna be kicked. I grab my shirt and put it on. I run out of the bathroom, sobbing and jumping into the car.

"Millie! Are you ok?!" Noah asks, with a concerned face.

"You're sobbing." Lizzy notices.

"Millie? What did he do?" Lilia asks.

"I thought he just wanted to talk." Jack says.

"What did he say?!" Gaten asks.

"GUYS! Just let her explain if she wants to explain." Finn says. I let out a shaky breath, and begin to talk.

"He-he- he says he's going to Alpine." I explain, leaving Finn with a concerned face.

"Ok? He's just your ex. Why is that such a bad thing? I have like 2 exes at Alpine right now. Why are you crying?" Jack asks.

"He's done...things." I confess. Finn leans over and begins to hug me, as a cry more into his shoulder.

"It's ok, Mills. We will make sure he stays far away from you." Noah says.

"Yeah. We love you, and we wouldn't want anything to happen to you." Gaten says.

"Let's just go to where we are going to get your mind off of what he did." Lizzy says. I nod.

"Millie? What's that?" Finn whispers, pointing to my neck. Shit. Please no.

"Finn, I'm sorry. I didn't want him to do it. He pulled me into the bathroom and did it." I cry.

"It's ok. I know you didn't mean to do it. Just make sure none of the others see it. We don't need them finding out what he did." He says. Finn, you don't even know the worst of it.

I nod, and close my eyes, lying back down on Finn's shoulder.

-

I wake up to everyone talking.

"Hey, how'd you sleep." Finn whispers.

"Horrible." I say. "I kept thinking of what could happen with Jacob going to Alpine..."

"Hey, it's fine. I'll protect you." He says, kissing me on the forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Mills." He says, smiling.

It is dark outside now, so I can't see his face super clearly, but clear enough to see his smile. He's so hot.

"We're here!" Lizzy exclaims.

"Finally." Jack says.

"So what are we doing?" Finn asks.

"Stargazing!" Lilia says.

We get out of the car and step onto a grassy hill with a pond.

"It's beautiful." I say.

"I know." Lizzy says, smiling.

We all sit down on the grass. It's cold, but nice. When you look in the pond you can see the reflection of the moon, glistening.

"Millie?" Finn says, laying down.

"Hmm?" I respond.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I say, leaning down to kiss him.

"When we get back to the dorm, will you tell me what else Jacob did to make you cry? Because obviously it wasn't just him coming to alpine that was making you cry." He says. I nod, and we focus back on the stars.

"What's that one?" Noah says.

"Aquarius." I reply.

"How do you know?" He asks.

"I was a bit of a science nerd, back in Ohio." I explain.

"Huh. Interesting facts about Millie time!" Noah says, making everyone laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HAD SO MUCH TROUBLE WRITING THIS CHAPTER OMG THAT WAS AWFUL I DON'T KNOW WHY! IM SORRY FOR YOU HAVING TO READ THAT!