Chapter 14 - I promise.

Omg guys i haven't posted in for freaking ever please forgive me...

-

Jack's POV

Wyatt and I had gone back to his room and we began to watch TV, but I could feel a stare burning into me. I look to the side and I saw Wyatt staring at me, but he quickly looked away.

"You ok?" I ask him.

"Uh, yeah I'm fine..." He trails off.

"Wyatt, it's ok. I know you like me and all, and that's ok. I just noticed you looking at me and I wanted to know if everything was ok."

"Well, yeah I like you. So yeah, I'm gonna stare at you." He laughs. "I just see how good of friends you are with- well- Finn and I worry that, if you do end up to be gay, he'll fall in love with you..." He sighs.

I laugh. "Wyatt, hell no. He is deeply in love with Millie!"

"What?"

"Yeah... He's super straight." I laugh. "Plus... He'd never go for me. I honestly don't understand why you are."

"Jack how could I not like you?! You're sweet, kind, caring, a freaking adorable human being, hilarious, awkward in a good way, and not to mention freaking hot." Wyatt blurts.

"Why thank you." I laugh. "I just don't know if I honestly believe all of that. I've been told how great I was before by my ex, but then she just goes and rants about me months later, after barely anything happened, and completely lies about literally everything I do." I say. "I guess I kinda have some trust issues."

"Jack it-"

"No you didn't let me finish." I say. I look to him and he's giving me a look like he's urging for me to continue. "I kinda have trust issues, but- but it seems different around you, Wyatt."

"What are you saying?"

"I guess I like you..." I say. At this point, Wyatt and I had gotten way closer together, and we were just looking at each other. I said that I liked him. Wyatt. A guy... I didn't think that this would ever happen, but it just makes so much sense.

"Really?" He asks. "I didn't thi-" But before he can finish I close the small gap that is now in between our faces. We sit there, just together, sharing the moment for like 2 minutes. When we pull away we are just staring at each other.

"Sorry." I apologize.

"Dude are you serious? Why are you apologizing? I've liked you since freaking freshman year! Do you know how big of a relief that was?!" He laughs, causing me to bust out in laughter too.

"When are we gonna tell the others?" I ask.

"Honestly I have no idea."

"Ok... I'm tired. Wanna sleep here tonight?" Wyatt asks. I nod, and we climb into his bed, and fall asleep.

Millie's POV

"Mills I'm tiredddddd." Finn whines, while we are sitting on his bed, talking.

"Then go to bed, dork."

"But I don't want to. I wanna stay up and keep looking at you and talking to you." Finn says.

"Aw, Finn. I love you, but we do need to go to bed." I say, crawling into my bed.

"Ughhhhhhh." He whines, crawling off of his bed, going to the bathroom to brush his teeth. I had already brushed my teeth earlier.

5 minutes passes and Finn comes out from the bathroom. I'm already basically half asleep, but the bed suddenly sinks down, and I feel Finn's long arms wrap around me. I feel safe; loved.

-

I wake up to birds chirping from the window, and Finn's arms still wrapped around me. I slowly sneak out of them and make my way to the window. It is really sunny and beautiful outside.

"Morning, babe." Finn says, while stretching out. He doesn't seem to have his normal groggy morning voice.

"Morning." I smile. "How'd you sleep?"

"Not good. I was too busy thinking about all of the great things that are happening today." He smiles.

"Oh? Great things? What kind of great things?" I ask.

"Oh, you'll see." Finn smirks.

-

"Come on!" Finn says, whilst pulling me down an ally while I'm blindfolded.

"Where are you taking me?!" I ask.

"You'll find out, babe."

Finn's POV

Millie is still asleep, but she is talking in her sleep. She keeps saying my name and saying that i'm taking her somewhere. I have no plans to take her anywhere today so I'm not quite sure what she's thinking.

"OO PRETTY!" Millie exclaims from her sleep.

"Finn what are you doing?" She sleep asks.

"Oh my gosh, Finn! YES YES YES! Wait we're only 16. Eh who cares!" She squeals.

What the heck? Is she dreaming that I'm PROPOSING?!

"Hmm? Hmm?" Millie says, rubbing her eyes.

"Millie? Are you ok? You were sleep talking..." I say.

"What do you mean? I don't remember having a dream." Millie questions.

"You kept saying my name and then right before you woke up, you said yes like a thousand times. Were you dreaming that I was proposing?" I laugh.

"Uh- I don't- I um- I-"

"Don't worry. It's ok. That isn't happening for a while." I say.

"Ok go- Wait what? THAT ISN'T HAPPENING FOR A WHILE?!" Millie yells, kinda excitedly. I can't really tell to be completely honest.

"Uh..." I say. I guess there's no better time. "Okay... I got this...ring." I say, digging a ring out of my nightstand drawer. "It's not a proposal ring or anything. I just want you to know how much I love you. I promise to be with you through all the ups and downs in life because I love you. To the depths of my heart." I say. Millie begins to tear up. She throws her arms around me and embraces me in a super tight, loving hug.

"I promise too." Millie smiles, slipping the ring on her finger, admiring it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, I'm back. Honestly i'm so sorry for waiting so long to post, but i posted. Aren't you proud? This was quite a soft chapter... What do you want to see happen next hmmmmm?

ALSO UM THANK YOU FOR OVER 600 READS! IT MEANS A LOT! <3