chapter 11~~

Jungkook skipped lunch and diner that day he even spent 3h working out after he left work . He was so exhausted but he want going to give up . He then bought vitamins and so so he wouldnt pass out from the lack of food in his system . He's used to them he've done this a couple of times but now he 's not going to quit unless he get to be more built . He then bought few face products and even make up so he wont look ugly anymore . By the time he got home it was already late so he took a shower and slept he didnt care if he had to wake up early and he's just.going to sleep for 4 hours , he had to do what he did , at least that'a what he thought.
The next day he woke up later then usual but he still has time till taehyung's arrive so he took a shower dress up puy some make up to cover his pale face and the dark circles under his eyes and skipped breAkfast as well . Then left waiting for taehyung outside . By the time he came he greeted the.younger as usual and they drove to work .

Tae: how are u today?

Jk: i m fine as u see . What abt u ?

Tae: i m fine too . The thing is u seem off are u purhaps mad at me ? Did i do something to anger u ? Or r u sick or something?

Jk: no tae i m fine really . I m just getting used to this whole new life u know being ur fiancè and ur PA domt worry abt me .

He lied again .

Tae: okay kook . When it gets to much u can tell me i'll help .

Jk: thank u .

when they arrived jungkook got off the car when he was abt to enter the building taehyung called .

Tae: and jungkook? U'll have lunch with me future husband . So dont eat anything befor lunch

Jk hesitated and thought that he have to find some exuse for later .

Jk: o-okay

They started working jungkook ready finished   arrenging the files and  typing them into the computer . He then knocked on tae's office .

Jk: sir i finished the files there they are .

Tae: okay . Take those and photocopy them 100 times for today's meeting and chekch if there are any mistakes or so . Tell mr jung the financial to bring me a revision of 2018  incomes and outcomes then call mrs young mr zhang and mr park to infrom them about today's meeting . Then make a reservation at that restaurant across the street for the both of us for lunch .  U can go now .

Jungkook then took the files and went to photocopy them . He was waiting for the machine to finish when someone came in .

: hello? U new here?

Jk: yepp third day as a PA

: well welcome here . I'm yugyeom

Jk: i'm jungkook .

Yugyeon: ur name is as cuter as u r *wink*

Jk blushed

Yugyeon : u dont mind if i take ur number maybe we can hangout sometime?

Jk couldnt finish his answer and taehyung came in immidiatly sneaking his hand to jungkook's waist bringing him closer then kissing him in the cheek

Tae: baby u forgot to take those to the photocopy .

Jungkook was a blushing mess at the cute gesture and the pet name .

Jk: oh sorry .

Tae: dont be baby . What am i here for?, TO REMIND U .

Jungkook knew what taehyung meant to remind him that he cant mess around with other males but he just acted like there s nothing .

TAE: ah u r yugyeom right?

Yugyeom: yes mr kim .

Tae: dont u have work to do ?

Yugyeom: indeed sir . I was abt to leave actually .

And then left.
Tae: u finish these files and  quickly . I'll be out for an hour . Dont do anything stupid u understand?

Jk: the only stupid thing i did is to accept being ur fiancè tshh bipolar .

Jungkook wishpered
Tae: did u say something?

Jk: no

Tae: i thought so . Stop being a smartass and finish ur work . Usless people .

And then left

Jk to himself: why am i treated this way? I m so sick of it .

by the time he finished work ig was lunch time . The young man pabicked knowing that taehyung would be here anytime soon to take  him out to lunch . He had to find some excuse.
As if he heard his thoughts tae came .

Tae: jungkook let's go it's lunch time .

Jk: actually tae . U go . I still have work to do .

Tae: work can wait jungkook . We gotta eat .

Jk: but ...

Tae: no buts i m the boss here i told u work can wait so it can now come .

Jk obeyed immidiatly . They arrived at the restaurant and sat .

The waitress: can i have ur orders?
Tae: i want some black noodles , grilled pork  rice and some red wine . What abt u jungkook?

Jk: i ll just have a salad . Thank u

The she left to prepare their orders .
Tae: salad? Really kook?

Jk: i m not really hungry .

Tae: jungkook i've never saw u eating for the last couple of days how come u r not hungry?

Jk panicked : i ..i ....

Then he bursted out : i said i m not hungry why do u have to have a say on what i do .

And then got up trying to leave but taehyung held him back

Tae: sit down now .

The younger sat down playing with his fingers .
Tae: what' wrong jungkook ? Look at me .

He didnt look so tae brought his head up with his hand
He then saw them the tears that were threatning to fall and it made his heart break .

Tae: kook please tell me what's wrong . Why are r u crying?

Jk: nthg tae just drop it .

Tae: no i m not dropping it unless u tell me what's wrong . U dont think that i didnt notice u not eating for the last days, or ur pale face that u try to cover with make up and the dar circles. U dont think that i didnt notice how thin u've become . Jungkook what are u doing to urself ?

Jk: i wanna be beautiful okay? U said it urself i'm ugly , my clothes doesnt suit me. U were right i am . That s why i had to lose weight to be more beautiful .

By now jungkook was crying hard .
Taehyung hugged him tight .

Tae: jungkook i m sorry if i hurted u .i didnt mean that . The thing is that day when i told u that i didnt want u to go out like that , u were incredibly sexy those thighs are to kill for not to  add the tight pants that made them loom sexier and the shirt was to revealing . I didnt want people to try and make moved on u and i didnt want to admit that i wanted u to look sexy only for my eyes to see. Look u r beautiful u r really are in fact i've never csme across of someone as beautiful as u r . U r perfect the way u are j dont have to change a thing. Okay .

Jungkook silently nodded. But he couldnt help but to think that tae was saying that to make him feel better . So he told himself to finish what he started .