chapter 38~~

I did my best and tried to update  i'm not home that's why i didnt have time to write but i wrote something anyway , i hope u like it and sorry if u dont
------------------
Tae's pov
I went home being sure that i'll pretty much find jungkook there and i really have to apologize and make it up to him . But i panicked as soon as i stepped inside our room . He wasnt there neither in any room . Where the hell is he? What if something bad happened to him ? This is all my fault .
I called his phone but it was closed . I asked jin , jimin and everyone who has a relationship with jungkook but he wasnt with any of them . Dark thoughts occupied my mind . And i had to think fast and find him at any cost .
That's it i'm calling the police and my personal investigators and bodyguards to locate him or else i'll lose my mind and destroy everything .
I was in the streets visiting some places that jungkook might go to when the police officer called me .
: sir we didnt find him . But u might want to see what we found at his old house .
I panicked . What might it be ?
I drove like mad to his old house . I went staight to where the officers stood . They gave me his phone with a note sticked on it .
It reads .
If u want the bitch alive , all u gotta do is file for divorce . XOXO
What the hell . I'm never divorcing my baby . I will find him even if takes my life . But at some point if i really have to divorce him for his own sake and safety i would do it .
I was so mad . is he okay? Is he scared did he eat ? Omg i'm losing my mind .
I screamed : U BETTER FIND MY HUSBAND OR I'LL MAKE SURE TO MAKE EVERYONE PAY IF THEY LAY A SINGLE FINGER ON HIM.
Somewhere else
: u know what we did will make them suspect us
: i dont know i wasnt thinking when we did it . I dont want then to find out this soon . We didnt even finish the first part of the plan .
: should we return him back to his house until we figure out how to do the first step?
: i guess so . But let's keep him up for quit sometime maybe two days , teach him a good lessin, leave some scars on his fragile body then we'll free him until next time .
: okay . I'm ready to do whatever u ask me to .
Back to tae's pov
I couldnt sit still . Home doesnt feel home when he's not here . Every corner reminds me of him . I want to see his precious smile and make sure he's okay or i'll go crazy . I swear when i find the fuckers that took him away i'll kill them with my bair hands . They have it coming . I stayed up all night . There's no way in hell i'm sleeping knowing that jungkook is kidnapped and i somehow hoped that they'd locate him fast .
when the morning came i was already a mess , a worried  and angry mess . To add that i had a terrible headache from lack of sleep and hunger . Jungkook please be okay please come back to me .
I called the police station .
Tae: where is my husband . Ha tell me ?
: sir we werent able to locate him , we're still checking security cameras  around the neighberhood to try and find something that will help us in our searching .
Tae: i dont fucking care . My husband is god knows where in god knows what state , he might be scared . Find him please .
: calm down sir we're doing our best .
Tae: no u arent . U fucking arent .
I hang up on them .
The door rang . For a moment i thought that jungkook came back safe but when i opened there was namjoon hyung and  our friends . i was glad they came honestly i wouldnt be able to stay calm if they didnt .
Namjoon lanched himself towards me and caught me in a hug .
Nj: calm down little bro . Dont worry jungkook will be okay , he'll come back to us.
Jimin and jin were holding each other crying while yoongi and hoseok were both worried and seemed bothered .
Yoongi: i swear when i catch the one who kidnapped my little fluff of cuteness i'll break every spine in their body .
Jin: my baby isnt home . God let him be okay please .
I hugged jin and he cried on my shoulders i felt like crying too . i felt terrified honestly i dont know what will happen. It's all my fault . I promised i'd protect him with my life and never let him leave my sight but god dammit i didnt and they took him .
We stayed all together that day doing phone calls trying to find any trace of him . It was already night and i was tired as hell and so was my friends . They told me they'd let me rest for today and tomorrow they'll come back . I nodded but deep inside i didnt want to . Home feels miserable and sad without kookie . I wont be able to sleep without  him even if wanted to ..
I curled myself into a ball and held my phone scrolling through the picture we took together . He was unbothered and happy . I caused him pain and sadness , i saw how fake his smile was sometimes . And it kills me to know that , he forgives me always for everything i do and i was so stupid because i keep doing things i had to aplogize about . His pure soul , his beautiful smile and cheerful self, his unique beauty , his touch and everything about him is magical . I love him to the point that i want him all for myself . Call me selfish but i do . I may be possessive about him but that possessiveness wasnt a part of me until i knew him , he changed my world to the best . I always felt happy when he's around and miss him when he isnt . I'm gonna tell him how much i love him once they find him . From today on i wont be the reason for his tears and i'll make sure he's happy . A single tear ran of my eyes and with that i drifted to sleep .