chapter 33~~

I slept peacefully that night, i felt like everything is going to be fine . With tae spooning me as usual i fell into sleep fast he is such a sweet husband .
We woke up the nect morning he smiled at me gave my morning kiss .
Jk: dont kiss me when i just woke up next time .
Tae: and why is that?
Jk: humm ... i have a morning breath ...
Tae: do i look like a cre about it? Should we save water and shower together?
Jk: no funny business just shower okay?
Tae: haa fun killer . Okay baby let's go .
True to hos words we just showered and he even washed me halped me into my bath robe than we both dressed up .
Tae: kookie .. u see we have more than 6 hours until our flight . Wanna hear some secrets? I promised u  and i want to tell u . U deserve the truth.
Jk: u can tell me some other time if u are not ready .
Tae: no .. i'll tell u now . Sit down .
I sat down held his hands .
Tae: 5 years ago we were a happy family , me namjoon , dad ,....mom and younha , my sister . So one day my sister met this men and fell in love hard with him . Unluckily for her he was a drug dealer but that's befor he knew her . He changed alot and i saw it . He didnt sell drugs anymore he went away from gang and street life just to be with my sister . They dated for monthes and decided to get married that's when the problem happened . Dad somehow knew about  his past and told younha that there's no way in hell he'd let her marry a criminal he even locked her in her room so she cant meet him . I was there , i saw the pain she suffered , i saw how long she cried , i saw the sleepless nights she passed . It hurted me too . I helped her and no one knows about this . I helped her to run away with him and even attended their wedding .
Mom was so sad about her daughter she fought with dad a lot and blamed him . One time she was upstairs and they fought there ...
Jk: u can stop tae if it's too much .
Tae was now crying : no . They were screaming and yelling and she about to go downstairs when she tripped on her first step and fell down . She bleed for so long befor arriving to the hospital a lot of her bones crushed and she was in coma for 2 monthes until her heart stopped . She died ....
I hugged him tight : shuush baby i'm sorry dont cry .
Tae: the girl u saw with two kids is my sister ... i came to visit her a lot of times . She has to kids she even named one taehyung . Her husband started his own small company and he's a successful man now . U know i used to blame dad for my mom's death but it wasnt his fault . What happened was an accident and he suffered a lot from it . He's still suffering . He misses her we all miss her . Mom is a great woman jungkook she would've loved u if she was alive .
Jk: i wish i met her . I'm sorry tae i accused u of cheating i dont know what happened to me .
Tae: no kooki dont blame urself . I wouldve gone crazy and killed tge girl if i was u . And thank u for listening to me . It feels great letting it out of my chest .
Jk: i wanna meet her . Younha , i wanna meet her and apologize too .
Tae: okay . We'll meet her . Let's go .
We drove to younha's house . I was nervous honestly i met  her one time and i was yelling and accusing her brother of cheating , i hope she's not angry or so .
When we arrived tae held my hand .
Tae: dont worry baby she already knows so much about u .
Jk: okay let's do this .
We rang at the door and few seci ds she opened . I looked at her she looked just like tae a female version of him , whoa she's so beautiful i guess every kim has their own charms they're all gorgeous .
Jk: emm... hi...i'm..
Younha: jungkook . I know i know .
Then she hugged me : i hope u are feeling better i knew about ur accident .
Jk: yes i'm fine now i guess tae is taking good care of me .
Younha: he better be or i would've kicked his ass .
Tae: noona stop .
Younha: shush . Come in guys .
Her house was beautiful not as big as tae's but it was calm , well decorated , i saw few pictures of her family hanging on the hall they looked really happy . I guess she misses them .
younha: what do u want to drink kookie . Heard u love banana milk and cookies  so i bought some on case u visited .
Jk: thank i u are so thoughtful . I guess i'll have them then .
tae: i will have the same .
And then She went to the kitchn.
Jk: she's so beautiful and kind too .
Tae: heyy i'm more beautiful . J'm ur husband u cant compliement other people  but me .
Jk: u are so childish tae m she's ur sister please it's not like i'm gonna hit.in her .
Tae: as if i would let u .
Younha: here u go .
She sat beside me .
Younha: tae always talks about u . He made wonder who are u and i was exited to meet u . U really stole my brother's heart .
Jk: i guess i would say the same about him . He doesnt know this but i liked him ever since i saw him , even though he was so rude to me back then .
Tae: really ?
I nodded . He hugged me immidiatly then pecked my lips : i'm so sorry babe , i wa scared that time , they was new feelings for me and i didnt know how to deal with them .
Younha: lemme talk to him for a bit he's all yours for tge rest of ur life .
Tae: pshh .
Jk: are ur sons here ? I would love to see them .
Younha: their father took them in a walk they'll be back soon . Haa there they came .
She.hurried to the door and opened it she kissed her husband and took the children.
Younha: baby meet jungkook . Taehyung's husband .
Jk: hello i'm jungkook nice to meet u .
Him: i'm minho . I always hear about u from these two .
I felt flattered . Tae squised my hand and sat with my on his lap . I blushed.
Jk: tae what are u doing ?
Tae: hush i like it when u sit on my . Dont worry about them .
Younha: i see he cant keep.his hands off u .
Tae: stop it noona m i miss him . Cant i enjoy this?
Younha: go on enjoy it . Whipped man .
We chatted for an hour and it was time for us to leave so we can catch our flight .
Younha: kookie next time tae visits come with him .
Tae: as if i'll leave him there alone .
Jk: ok noona i'll come for sure . Take care . I'll miss u .
Younha: i'll miss u too .
We then left to the hotel and next to the airport .
Somewhere else .
: they are going back home .
: take the same flight and keep on following them . U might find or hear something intersting . And put the note i gave u onto that bitch's suitcase and make sure to see his reaction when he sees it .
: okay just for u .
: good.