Epilogue

" jungkook baby where are the kids ? "  screamed taehyung from the kitchen .

" they're outside playing , please check them up i can't move "

Taehyung nodded went to the living room kissed his husband and went out looking for the kids . Few minutes later he came back with the twin running alongside with him laughing and callin for their mommy .

" mommy mommy , taeyong said you love him more than you love me ."

" no mommy that's s because taeyang said that daddy loves him more then he loves me "

" babies mommy and daddy love you both equally , and careful your mommy is pregnant with your little sister , you dont want to hurt now do you? " said jungkook while looking lovingly at his family .

Taehyung smiled and sat beside jungkook hugging his waist .

Th: feels like yesterday when you gave  birth to the twin cant believe it's already been four years

Jk: you fooled me again , i said im never getting pregnant again , yet you made me pregnant,  giving birth hurts like a bitch .

Th: you love me though . I can remember you screaming at the doctor and screaming at me saying i hate you taehyung , but i swear i was the happiest back then i even cried from happiness .

Jk: yeah funny cause i cried from pain . For god's sake these two big guys went out from my hole i felt like breaking . I still hate you for doing this to me . But no im happy , really happy , i have a loving husband , two young kids that look exactly like their father , and little girl inside of me cant ask for more .

Th: oh i would totally ask for more kids .

Jk: no no big no , no more kids .

Th: baby but you love me .

Jk: omg stop looking at me that way . U know you're my weakness .

Th: i loomed at you this way 5 years ago when we fought yet you didnt gave in and forgave me right away .

Jk: as if i stayed mad for so long , i only left for two days can you imagine? Then came back running to you . I couldn't bare living without you , two days were hell for me .

Th: two days and i was like a dead . Didnt leave the hotel room , didnt go to work , didnt eat . You're cruel you left me lifeless .

Jk: I'm sorry baby . Do i have to apologize everytime we bring this up? I really did apologize for 29008372 times .

Th: yep you have too . Oh god i gotta finish cooking , the guys are coming soon , dont want my twin kids' birthday to be bad .

Jk: im sorry I'm not helping you cook . But you know I'll be giving birth soon this is the end of the 8th month of pregnancy already , i dont want to hurt my little baby .

Th : dont worry about it honey . You've been the one cooking for so long , time for you to rest . If the guys come dont get up and open the door , joon hyung has the keys .

Jungkook nodded and kissed taehyung then went back watching some drama with his kids sitting beside him . While taehyung finished cooking and sat the table at the right times for the guys coming .

Jm: kookie , how is my fav dongsaeng doing ? Yey taeyong and taeyang your favourite uncle and godfather came , come here let me hug you .

Taeyang and taeyong :  yeey uncle chimchim .

And then they ru  to his embrace .

Nj: not fair , i want a hug too .

Jin: not before i do , im the godmother,  i get to hug them first  .

Th: wow guys i missed you too .

Yg: shut up tae , let us greet the kids first .

Jk: where is hobi hyung ? Isn't he coming with his girlfriend ?

Yg: actually kook , they broke up . And we might ... sort of ... like each other me and hoseok ....

Jk: told you so . You didnt believe me , i knew it .

Th: okay i lost the bet you happy now?

Jk: very .

Yg: you guys made a bet ? Okay why do i bother with you ?

Hs: your sunshine is here . Come ere kids uncle hobi brought you alot of presents .

Then the kids ran towards him .

Jk: great now he's spoiling my kids , they'll love him more than they love me .

Th: oh baby you'll always be the first for them , you're their mommy and I'm they daddy and you daddy too .

Jk: shut up taehyung the kids will hear you .

Th: come on guys let sit and eat diner.  Let me help you stand my kookie .

Jk: taehyung .

Th: what what's wrong are you in pain?

Jk: my water broke , im giving birth .

Th: Your water what? SOMEONE HELP ME GET HIM TO HOSPITAL OMG HE'S GIVING BIRTH . BREATHE TAEHYUNG BREATHE IT'S GOING TO BE FINE , IT'S NOT GOING TO HURT.

Jin : bitch shut up , it's not like you're the one giving birth.

And taehyung fainted.

Nj: great . He found the right time to faint . Hobi help taehyung wake up and drive him to hospital with the twin cause he'll probably make an accident . I'll take jungkook along with the guys to the hospital.

Th: im awake im awake . Okay help . Jungkook dont worry it'll be fine baby i love you .

Jk: i hate you taehyung stop talking and take me already .

Once they got the hospital .

Th: doctor please my husband is giving birth  heeelp .

Doctor : not you again . Oh my god your husband will give me a headache . Shit here we go again.  Let's go .

Jk: fuck you taehyung for making me pregnant,  i hate you . Doctor get this girl out of already NOOOW .

Jin: oh poor doctor. Pregnant Jungkook is such a pain in the ass .

And then they all laughed happy for the couple that although all of the problems they've been through , they managed to live a happy life and found their way back to each other everytime .

THE END .