chapter 29~~

Me and eva had a lot of fun today i almost forgot about my problem with tae . She took me to many places  made me try local food ahowed me around and we even had coffee at her house with her family . They were great people and they told me i'm welcome anytime if i want to visit . I didnt realise it is too late .

Eva: i bet ur husband is now fuming with anger . We'll be dead once we step in the hotel i'm telling u .

Jk: he wont do anything to u other than being super angry . But my poor ass is gonna get hard fucked may my ass rest in peace .

Eva: poor u . Okay we're here i gotta leave now talk to u later i saved my number in ur phone .

Jk: thanks ev i really appreciate ur company and what u did for me today .

Eva: come 'ere kookie lemme hug u lil bunny .

She circeles her amrs aound me and hugged me tight .
Tae: to much skinship  for my liking . Mind telling me where were u both all day long and coming back this late?

Eva : ahem i gotta leave .

She mouthed sorry and left .
Tae: sweet husband i'm waiting for answers u gonna talk or i'll make u .

Jk: we took a tour and then had a coffee with her  family at their house
.
Tae: aha and now u even met her family . U planning to marry her or what now?

Jk: stop it tae i dont have to give u a daily report about my life okay ? Let me go now i wanna sleep .

He grebbed my hand tight : u belong to me jungkook never forget this .

I yanked my hand from his hold and walked back to the room . I took a quick shower to calm my body and jumped onto bed , how i miss sleeping oh god it was a long day .
Few minutes later tae came back to the room i closed my eyes pretending to be asleep i didnt wanna deal with his anger and jealousy right now . I felt him approaching me he carressed my hair and pecked my lips then wishpered: please dont leave me , it'll kill me if u do .
Even though i wasnt looking i can see the tears in his eyes i wanted to turn around and hug him and tell him i'll never leave  but i couldnt . He moved my head slowly and put it on his arm while he circled my waist with the other . He cuddled me to sleep and i couldnt ask for more , i love how warm he feels and i wont miss a chance to cuddle him even if i was angry and hurt .
For hours we slept tangled to each other i felt bad for treating him this harsh i can see he doesnt want to lose me  . I was deeo in thoughts when tae shifted away from me got up i heard him changing clothes and the secimd he got.out of the room i followed him immidiatly . I hope my suspitions are wrong and he's not going to meet her .
He drove away while i followed him with a cab i can remeber the way clearly he must be going to her . And yes there he is in front of her house waiting for her to open the door . I was now more than angry i couldnt help it , the second i saw him kissing her cheeks and holding one of her sons in his arms i stormed out if the car and screamed at the top of my lungs : u fucking lier . I hate u  so much . Look u see my face , take one last look at it cause u are never gonna see it ever again .

Tae froze for a second and when he saw me leaving his mind woke up and he chased me

Tae: kookie . Kook please wait it's not what u think please let me explain .
I kept walking like i didnt hear him calling .

Tae: baby please wait i can explain .

I stopped in the middle of the road and turned to him .

Jk: what? What are u gonna say . Did u figure out what lie u are going to tell me now or i have to wait?

He kept walking towards me .
Tae: okay stop and calm down come to me baby i will explain everything to u .

Jk: dont calm me baby . And dont take another step towards me or u going to regret .

He kept walking and i kept walking backwards i was now in the middle if two crossed doads and i didnt realise there was a fast car approaching me i was blinded by anger .

Tae: JUNGKOOK GET OUT OF THE ROAD .

Jk: shut up taehyung .

Tae: FAST THERE'S A CAR APPROACHING

I didnt have time to process his words until i saw him running and boom everything went black . I can feel my bones cracking and it  hurts like a bitch . I couldnt hear or see or hear anything it's like i'm in another world , a dark world . Am i dead? Sid the car hit me this bad ?
Tae'a pov
It's all my fault , i will never forgive myself if something bad happens to him . He wouldnt wake up i called his name but he didnt respond oh god please save him dont take his innocent soul away from me, i'd die i'd kill myself if he leaves me . I disnt realise i started crying i sobbed so gard for the first time in my life . I'm scared , scared that he'll slip out of my hand that he'll never come back . What if he loses his memory , i'd never survive the pain if he does but please god save him save him for me .
I drove to the hospital and hurried inside carrying him bridal style

Tae: ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME. HE'S DIEYING PLEASE HELP ME  .

I was helpless . Doctors came and took him away from me . I saw them taking him to the operation room and for the first time on my life i wish it was me who got hit , i deserve it and he doesnt . If he survives  this i swear i'd protect him with my life . I'd make sure his happy and never hurt him and i'll surly tell him  everything caise he deserves the truth he deserves the world he deserves my whole heart . I'll tell him how i truely feel yes i love him i loved him ever since i saw him yes i didnt admit it i was scared to say it out loud , scared to get attatched to someone and then he leaves me i hope he'll be okay yes he'll be okay .