chapter 28~~

I buried my face in the pillow once i got to the hotel  room . I cried my eyes out for the past 1h and a half .
Jk: he said he wont take long . It's be a damn two hours . He always fucking lie to me . He's with her now .

And befor i knew it i'm crying again .
Tae'a pov
I felt somehow uneasy liying to jungkook he didnt seem to believe me too . I dont blame him though . I didnt have  a choice i cant tell him now .
I left her house looking at my handwatch i realised i've been out for three whole hours . Dammit i told jungkook i wont be late and there i am still not with him . What a husband u are tae .
I hurried back to the hotel once i reached the room i saw him on the bed curling himself asleep while hugging a pillow . He's so cute i want to protect him forever . I realised he slept in his clothes he must've been waiting for me . I felt a pang of guilt building in my chest thinking about how lonely he felt in a closed room waiting for me . I promise i'll make it up for him .
I moved carefully not to wake him up , removed his clothes and covering him in bed sheets the turned off the light and hopped in the bed next to him replacing the  pillow he was hugging . He's my peaceful home i wont ever lose him  he means everything to me .
I woke up alone on the bed . I wonder where is he . I searched in the bathroom and he's not there neither on the balocony . I tried calling him but his phone was on the nightstand .
Quickly i.got dresses and left the room to find him . And there he was near the pool looking all cute eating breakfast  and scrolling through his phone . Why didnt he wait for me to wake up we could've had lunch together .

Tae: kook ? Good morning baby .

I tried to give him a kiss but he turned his face and my lips landed with his cheek instead .  I shrugged it out and sat across him .

Jk: goodmorning

Why do.i feel.like his good morning was forced .

Tae: why didnt wait for me we could've had lunch together .

Jk: u were sleeping and i was starving i couldnt wait .

Tae: oh . Okay ... look i'm sorry

Jk: about what exactly ?

Tae: that i made u wait for so long i promised to be back soon but i didnt realise the time that passed fast . I'k really sorry i made sit alone at the hotel room

Jk: good to know u are sorry .

Tae: what's with the attitude kook . Why are u acting this way .

Jk: the same reason u are keeping things from me .

Tae: whay are u talking about baby?

Jk: u know well what i'm talking about . If u are not willing to share u secrets with me then neither am i welling to share my reasons with u .

He then got up and left . I wanted to stop him but i couldnt . He was right i was keeping things from him . But i cant tell him now . Dammit i hope he gives up soon i cant stand being this distant with him . I'm craving his touch and lips .
I oredered lunch with me and when i finished i got up to the room and try talking to him again

Tae: any reason u are dressing this way ?

Jk: yepp

Tae: and what is it?

Jk: and why should i tell u ?

tae: dont test my temper young man and tell me where the hell are u going dressed like.this this instant.

Jk: out with a friend .

Tae: the hell is this friend ? U dont have friends here jungkook we just came yesterday .

Jk: yepp i know . Luckily i met her again after the airport accident u know her too .

Tae: that girl who was trying to take ur number? Is now ur friend and i are telling me that u are going out with her dressed like a sexy model . No u are not allowed .

Jk: i wasnt asking for ur permission m i'm free to do whatever the hell i want .

Tae: u are not free i'm ur husband we're married .

Jk: and that's something i have to work on . I dont know if can be a husband to someone who lie straight in my face and go out in the middle of the night to see someone he doesnt want to tell  me about .

Tae: u have it ur way now kook . But i'll make u regret talking to her again . And yes i'm ur husband u cant do nothing about it and no i'm never letting u go even if u do i wont let u be with someone else . But remember something i like u so much , u are the first person i've ever felt this strong towards in my whole life .

Jungkook's pov
I alomst gave up and kiss the hell ouy of him but i caught myself and left the room . True i was going to meet eva .i met her this morning when i took a walk around the hotel she recongnized me fast she told me she wasnt trying to flirt with me back in the airport and just tried to befriend me and that she didnt like they tae acted with her . I told her  he can be possessive sometimes and apologized to her . We then agreed to go out today she's going to show me around madrid today .
I saw her standing in hotel lobby .
Jk: ev!

She hugged me and smiled .

Eva: kookie . How are u cutie ?

Jk: i'm fine stop treating me like a child ev .

Eva: u are a child kookie i wanna squich ur cheeks .

Why do i have a feeling that she and jin hyung will get along so well .
Eva: isnt that ur husband?

I looked they way she pointed .
Jk: yes

Eva : wow man what a husband u got urself . Is he okay  with us going alone .

Jk: stop oggling my man guurl . And no he's not okay with it but we're going anyway .

Eva: i guess i'm on the top of his blacklist man look at the way he was glaring at me  if looks could kill i wouldve been dead by now.

Jk: stop exagerating and lets go .

I left befor glancing at tae one last time . His eyes held a look of hurt? And anger too . I wanted to run and hug him but no . This is over for me until he open up for me i'm not going to be his loving husband . I would leave  if it takes me to do so even if it hurts and breaks my heart , i cant leabe with a man with secrets and not to mention secret kids .