chaper 27 ~~

Tae took a.while talking on his phone i wonder who is he talking to. I guess i'll ask him when he's back .
Few minutes later he came back , he seems.uncomfortable like he was hiding something .

Jk: tae who was the caller?

Tae: em... no one important kook ...

Jk: aah i see ... if wasnt important why did u go out to take the call and why is ur mood changed all of a sudden?

Tae: why are u asking me this now drop it . let's sleep for a while i want to cuddle u .

I agreed but i'm not giving up i'm going to know who was it .
We slept for few hours then got up to catch our flight we packed fast and checked out of the hotel and now we're on the plane .

Tae: are u exited love?

Jk: of course i am it was always my dream and it's coming true.

Tae: glad to know that  we're about to.take off u can put on ur seatbelt and sleep until we're there . It-s not far away we'll be there in no time .

Jk: okay.

Once we landed tae told me to wait at the airport entrance cause he was going to the wc .
I was scrolling through my phone when some lady tapped my shoulder i turned to see her she was tall beautiful she has perfect legs tall brown hair and big eyes.

She: exuse me sir u are standing on the way would u please let me pass ?

Jk: oh yes of course i'm sorry .

She: no problem ...?

Jk: jungkook my name is jungkook .

She : no problem jungkook . I'm eva by the way . First time in spain.?

Jk: yes i always wanted to come ..

she: okay then have a good stay . Can i take ur number i can show u around sometimes if u want

Jk: yes gimme ur phone .

Tae came from behind and put his arm around my waist .
Tae: no u cant . Give her back her phone . NOW .

Eva: who is this kook?

Tae: i'm his husband ..

Eva: oh didnt know u are married .

Jk: i was going ....

Tae: now u do . Would u please exuse us because i'm starting to lose my kind i dont want to upset u . Now please leave .

She left and i knew i'm fucked .
He dragged my out to a car that was waiting for us outise. How did he manage to take care of all of these details  , wow my man . Yes ur man that is now super angry at u and he's going to fuck u sensless till u regret talking to eva my inner self told me .
Once he slammed the car door shut i took a deap breath preparing myself for the storm .

Tae: what the fuck were u thinking? I go for few minutes and when i came back i found on the verge of making dates and giving ur number to a random girl. U crazy? Do.u want me to.lose my mind ? Dammit i wanna punish u so bad for what u did .

Jk: calm down baby nthg is what u think of ...

Tae: dont u dare baby me now. And everything seems like i think of . Let me remind u , this *pointed at my heart* , this *pointed at my lips*  , this* pointed at ny face * grabbed my crotch tightly* and all of u are all mine . U are mine , even if i had to tattoo my name on ur body i would do it and i swear to.god and i promise that i'm not letting u be someone else's as long as i'm alive .

I opened my.mouth to talk but no words seems to be going out . I wanted to get out of the car it's uncomfortable sitting with a boner in front of ur angry husband . I dont even know what to do . Tears formed in my eyes and tae seemed to notice . He then took me in a hug

Tae: i'm sorry love i've never meant to hurt u . It's just dammit i dont like seeing u with other people please baby dont  give anyone the chance to flirt with u , u can tell me anytime anyone makes a move on u . I'll rip.their heads .

Jk: yes and make u a criminal ? no thanks i prefer the first option . And tae i told u i'll never look at someone other then u even if they flirt or so i wont flirt back , u are my husband and i've never felt this happier befor so dont worry .

Once we reached our next hotel tae's phone rang again and it's like the past repeating itself his facial expression went sore and then ignored the call .
Jk: arent u answering?

Tae: no

Jk: and why?

Tae: it's not one important kook . I dont want them to interrupt our time together

Jk: why are u liying again ?

I wisphered for myself to hear . I felt somehow hurt cause he keeps on liying to me . Who's that person i really want to know.

Tae: baby ... would it be okay if i went out for sometime ? I have somewhere to be at and i promise i wont take long .

Jk: okay? Where to?
Tae: i cant tell u now ..but i maybe will some.other time.

Jk: okay u can go .
" I wonder where is he going . Should i follow him? No kook get urself together he would get angry if he figures out u were following him"

Tae: would u be okay alone?

Jk: yes silly i'm not a child .

Tae: u can be one sometimes . No funny business stay in ur room until i get back okay baby?

Jk: that's not fair i want to go to the hotel club .

Tae: alone ? Haha no way in hell . Dont u dare do that i'm telling u .

Jk: oh okay ...

He kissed me then left . I made my mind and followed him immidiatly i.stopped a cab and asked him to follow the car and he did . After w short journey tae's car stopped so i told the driver to stop too not so far away from tae . I saw him getting out . The walked towards a penthouse , ringed and puff , a woman who i couldnt see her face opened holding a child while the other child was holding her leg looking at tae .
He took her in a hug and i almost wanted to scream in pain . They look like a family , a complete family . I approached a bit and now i can see the children clearly . The older one looked like tae? Omg i didnt realise tears started to run out my eyes .  Does he have kids ? Is she his ex or still his girlfriend . My whole world fell at that moment i couldnt breathe and i couldnt stop crying . The driver noticed my state he helped me get up put me back on the back seat and drove me back to the hotel . He even kept comforting me saying that it might be a missunderstanding and so .
I feel like everything became clearer in my mind , the phone call yes he was hiding something for me and that's the thing he has two.kids living in spain that's why he chose it as our honeymoon destination it's not about me liking the place or so . And for the first time in my life i feel really lied to , i didnt deserve this i loved him  with my whole heart
'----------------------
Sorry guys i didnt update for quit sometime i wasnt feeling  well lately