chapter 39~~

Jungkook's pov
I woke up feeling numb , everywhere hurts like hell . I couldnt see proparly from crying and drought blood that was on my eyes . I wiped my eyes and looked around i realised i'm outside of tae's house . I think they threw me here after beating the hell  out of me . I remember myself crying and pleading them to stop , my body couldnt take all that beating , i bet they broke some bones in my body . The  thought of the possibilty to get beaten again like that traumatises me . I got up after  a lot of sturggling and rang the bell . I didnt want to talk to tae yet but i need some help .
Few minutes passed and door got opened revealing tae that looked miserable and rubbed his eyes lazily . He then looked at me and seemed to be shocked then he blinked few times and hugged ne tight .
I winced in pain .
Tae: oh baby i m sorry . Let me carry u .
He carried me bridal style and placed me on the bed .
Tae: jungkook talk to me . Who were they? Who took u?
I didnt respond i just looked at him blankly .
Tae: baby please ... jungkook u are hurt badly . Who did this to u ...
I didnt respond again . He then caressed my cheek and went fast to bring medical equipments and mecines to clean my wounds and give me pain killers .
He started cleaning my wounds while looking for any kind of reaction out of me . But i didnt wince nor flinch i just looked straight to the wall in front of me .
He continued treating my wounds .
Tae: kookie... tell me u are okay i'm diying inside ..t-talk to me .
His voice cracked at the end . I knew he'd cry . But i didnt respond i continued staring at the wall , to tired to move a muscle , to hurt to cry .. it doesnt matter that i'm phisically hurt , all i could feel is the pain inside my heart . It's killing me .
And something about seeing tae breaking in front of me hurts me even more  . But the truth is that i dont know who kidnapped me and what the hell do they want from me . I'm scared shitless , all i wanna do is bury myself in tae's chest and cry my eyes out . But i wouldnt do it , not until i 'm sure that his ex is out of our lives for good .
Tae cried hard while he treated ny wounds . And when he finished he helped me lay back on the bed.
Even when i close my eyes it hurts .
Tae: rest for a bit . We'll go to the doctor  in the morning .
He then left the room . I bet he'll sleep on tge couch at the living room . But it's okay i need some space from him.
I drifted to sleep moments after hoping that all the pain would go in the morning .
When i woke up tae was right beside me looking at me , he looked guilty, worried and sad .
He said with a weak voice: i'll take u to see the doctor i need u to be okay.
I didbt say anything i just got up he fed me breakfast and carried me to the car . He must've understood that i want space because he didnt say anything during our drive to the hospital and i'm grateful for it .
The doctor told me that i have a broken hand and few not so serious wounds but they need extra care to heal . He gave me few instructions and medicines and told me to rest home. When we got home i found all my friends gathered there  .
Jimin and jin kept on crying and cursing the  kidnappers while yoongi namjoon and tae were discussing  the police report while hoseok was spoiling me and telling me few jokes to cheer me up .
Jin: let me just know who the bitches are and i'll cut they little small dicks and shove it up in their assholes . I'll make sure they pay for what tgey did to my kookie .
Namjoon: baby calm down the police are trying to track them  down and they'll get what they deserve .
Jin: dont get on my bad side now joon .
Jimin: let him do what he wants . Jin hyung i'll defenitly help u .
I finally talked .
Jk: guys ... no need for this .... police will find them i hope?
Tae looked somehow happy that i talked . And yoongi hugged me .
Yoongi: dont worry little bunbun they'll find them .
After they left  i took  my medecines and layed on my bed . I chose a different room from tae to sleep there for the coming period  .
I heard a knock on the door.
Tae: kook  ..  how r u feeling.
Jk: fine .
Tae: do u need anything?
I didnt respond .
Tae: if u need something u know where to find me . Just call my name and i'll be here in no time . Goodnight hubby .
I felt  a warm feeling in my heart . I just love it when he calls me hubby i wanted to run to his embrace badly , i miss him like mad but i wont forgive him this easy . He gotta work for my forgiveness.
I closed my eyes for a bit . I couldnt sleep alone . Dammit i'm so used to his cuddles . I was about to step on my pride and go to his room but he cut me short when he came in .
Tae: umm kookie... i know u're still mad at me ... but honestly i coulndt sleep alone ... would u maybe let me sleep with u tonight and u can get mad at me for how long u want . I'm still gonna work hard and beg for forgiveness .
i nodded slowly and he came right to me . He circled me with his arms and i buried my face in his chest , inhaling  his intoxicating scent that i love so much until idrifted to sleep . How can i still get mad at him . We both know that i'm to weak when it comes to tae, i just give up so easily , i love  him so much that it hurts not to be with him every second of the day . I know this fight and my anger will have a bigger impact on me than him , these days are gonna be so difficult for me m may god give me the strength.
I heard him wishpering goodnight to me but i shrugged it off and slept.
----------------
Okay guys i'm so terribly sorry i didnt update the past days but i honestly wasnt home and didnt have inteenet connection so forgive me . I promise i'll update sooner this time . I hope ya'll arent mad et me . I purple u 💜💜💜