chapter 64 ~~

Yoona: taehyungie where have u been , i've been waiting for u here for like an hour .

Tae: i'm sorry honey, i was busy with some staff . U should've told me , i would've left work for later and be with u .

Yoona: next time dont keep me waiting . May i know why that bitch of an ex is still working here ? I dont like it .

Tae: we have a contract , i couldn't fire him , at least not until the contract ends .

Yoona: stay away from him okay baby? Should we go out now ? I wanna be somewhere more private with u .

Tae: okay baby . Now u go wait for me in the car . I'll go up to the finance floor then i'll be back real quick .

Yoona: okaay taehyungie. Dont make wait for so long okay .

Giving me a close to my mouth kiss she left . I hurried to jungkook's office i had to tell him .
once i got there i locked the door and went over to him .

Tae: jungkookie i'm terribly sorry that i have to go out with her now. Would it be okay? Want me to stay?

Jk: ... huh tae ...i want u to stay but i wont be so selfish . Go with her . But Please dont let her touch u . If u dont want me to cry dont let her tae .

Tae: okay i wont be long .

I cut him off with a kiss then left quickly before the bitch suspect me. I got to the car and got in . I saw that she was talking on the phone as soon as she saw me she hang up panicked .

Tae: who were u talking to?

Yoona: eerm... no one?

Tae: are u cheating on me?

That's the tric i'm gonna.make her believe that i love her . Her face broke onto a wide smile.

yoona: are jealous baby? Naah dont worry i would never cheat on u . Looks like tae is getting jealous .

That was so easy . She bought the lie so easily .

Tae: yes i am . Who were u talking to? 

Yoona:  tae i told u it was no one important.

Tae: okay .

I need to know who she was talking to asap . By the look.at how panicked she was i'm sure  it's someone related to the things that she did and i need to know who .

It was the worst "date" of my life . She kept on trying to touch me and kiss me but i had to stop her somehow , first because i dont like to be touched except by my one and only kookie second i promised him  i'd never let her touch me , i dont wanna break the promise and see him cry his tears are so precious to me .
Saying goodbye to her i went back to the office . I went to straight to jungkook's . I found him sitting there with puffy eyes waiting for my comeback .
I hurried towards him .

Tae: baby wuts wrong? Have u been crying .

He hugged me so tight

Jk: no i havent. How was it ?

Tae: leave this for later . Tell me . We agreed that u'll never cry again . What happened?

Jk: dammit i was so flustered i couldnt just sit down and work while u were with her . It's so difficult i cant contain my emotions tae i cant sit back and watch her flirt with u like it's nothing . I'm sorry .

Tae: oh baby .... dont cry okay .. look u're making me cry too . It hurts me that u're bothered . Want me to stop ? I would stop if u tell me to .

Jk : no u're already half way of the plan . I dont want to ruin things . I'm not gonna cry anymore . I.just couldnt help it  i know i'm silly .

Tae: u're not silly , u're such a strong hearted young man . U know if i were u i would've stopped u from the begining cause i cant hold myself knowing that someone else is flirting his way with u  and that u're fake dating them . U're so strong . Now come here imma make u forget .

Jungkook's pov .

Even though i was so sad . After office sex with my man i'm feeling so much better . I still can feel his kisses all over my body , i already miss his touch, the way he looks so sweaty pounding into me . Everytime it feels like heaven .
Smiling at the thought of being able to feel all of this with the man i love the most i carried on working .
Jimin texted me and told me he'll come over tonight he have few things to discuss with tae and he miss us so much . Honestly i miss him too .
.

By the end of the day i took my car back home . few minutes later tae came too . He hugged me while i was cooking .

Tae: is my pretty wifey cooking for me?

Jk:.tae i'm a man i'm ur husband not wife .

Tae: but u're so cute as a wife . U are my wifey .

Jk: why do i bother with u . Just call me whatever u want i cant fight anymore .

Tae: u know my marks looks so pretty on u . U gotta show them off to the world baby let them know u're mine .

Jk: u got so carried on marking me u dummy . U made a T with ur hikies i'm pretty sure anyone with eyes can notice that my lover's name starts with T .

Tae: that's the point . Now tell me . Are u done cooking ? I'm starving i'd litrally eat u if not .

Jk: u ruined my ass  already what do u want more .

Tae: i want all of u . I cant just get enough of u . Aah looks like.jimin came . I'll open the door and u stop swinging ur hips with music while jimin's here . Swing them later for me baby . *wink*

I wonder what jimin's gomma discuss with tae m i'm pretty sure tae wont tell me just.to not make me worried . But i want to know so bad . I guess i'll have my ways to make him tell me .