|| INTRODUCTION ||

I'm feared, sometimes loved, and the majority of the time I'm hated. People don't like me and they always say that I'm too harsh on them, it might be because I don't want to suffer like before and just because I want to protect myself from falling down again. So I show off everything I have; I pretend to be amazing, to be fearless and to have everything... but I don't have any of that and what I feel inside should never be revealed. I'm totally alone I just have a few friends that really like me, but that's only because I act like I truly am with them. No one else is there with me, not even my family and that makes me wonder if I'm doing the things right, and if I'm in the best position to call myself a good person. I want to change but at the same time I want to keep on shinning and be the sensation in college, I don't really know what I win with that but it makes me feel complete again and it makes me feel that I'm not left alone anymore.

They walk through the hallways from the college as nobody does around me, most of the students look at me with fear or just madly but they are always smiling and having a good time. Do they never suffer? Do they know what is to cry? It seems that they are always fine and they are just full of joy which pisses me off, I suffered so much through my entire life and to see them so happy makes me feel so bad with myself. When they pass right beside me they look at me and they bow at me with respect, they smile to me, and that's odd to see if it's for me. Everyone loves them and they want to be with them because they want to, not because they fear them.

I pretend that I'm perfect but in the inside I'm not, my true self isn't that fearless and that makes me feel that I'm worthless. I wonder if I ever wanted to be noticed and if I'm just pretending to be incredible because I feel lonely because I want to be complete...?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before reading I want to thank you for choosing this Fanfic out of the variety you can find here in Wattpad, so hopefully, you'll enjoy this story and what it has to offer. Please don't hesitate to leave any comment and if you do like this book let me know.

Without anything else, I hope you enjoy this new story! <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~MAIN CHARACTERS~

Inseong:

- Your best friend.

- Your first kiss.

- He's really funny and positive.

- Inseong always gets mad when someone treats you wrong.

- Really overprotective with you.

- He loves to hang out with his group of friends.

- He is really close to Jaeyoon.