11 || Protection as love

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

Both of you still inside the room at the party, no one has talked about how you two started to fall in love with each other; sounds odd for you, this is something you never thought that could happen between you two. But you have very clear since when you started to like him, all began weeks before you met Inseong; he was in the music room and he was writing down some verses on a paper and then he got out since Jaeyoon called him, you took advantage of that and you got inside the room. You read the things he wrote down, it was a rap, and there's when you noticed how he wasn't as bad as you thought.

-You are lost again, why's that? – Zuho questioned while looking at you.

-Nothing, I was just thinking about when I discovered that you weren't such a jerk – You chuckled.

-Oh, really? Tell me – Zuho said while caressing your hair.

-Remember when you went for a straight week to the music room? – You asked.

-Yes – He nodded.

-Well, I read your verses when I could and I noticed that you weren't such a bad guy, I thought you were stupid but not that bad – You teased.

-Thank you, I'm honoured – Zuho chuckled.

-What about you? When did you start to like the most hated person in college? – You asked while looking at him.

-Hmm, let's see... I think I started to like you when I noticed your bravery, I always saw you stepping up for yourself and defending the people you cared about – Zuho explained. –When you fired back when people started to talk bad about Mina, for example – He added.

-Wow, that was a while ago – You said.

-Yeah, it was – He admitted. –I guess I was rejecting my feelings for you, so I started to hate you – Zuho said.

-I see – You sighed. –So you don't hate me anymore? – You asked.

-Maybe – He chuckled.

-Good~ - You smiled, then you stood up from the bed and started to walk towards the door. –I'm leaving, I think the party is over for me – You said.

-Why? We are having a good time – Zuho smiled.

-Zuho, I can't be with you – You said. –Everyone will be against you in college, and you do have a group to worry about – You added while looking away from him.

-So what we said doesn't matter? – He asked confused while walking towards you, as soon as he reached you he started to caress your cheek while looking at you. –I don't hate you, and I don't care what anyone says – He assured.

-I don't know – You said.

At this point you just have to say "yes" and be done with it, however, you have a point here. Zuho can be affected by your reputation, but at least you should try.