10 || One night to love

*NEXT DAY*

-Y/N's POV-

You are the restroom cleaning up your mouth full of blood, and yes, you got into a fight and this time it wasn't really your fault. Jasmine and her group of friends corned you before you could start your day of school normally, and because of them, you missed your first two classes which truly sucks. No one knows you are at the restroom right now and that you got into a fight, you think it's better if you go home but you don't want to miss the rest of the day either.

While looking at yourself into the mirror you tried to remove any evidence that could get you in trouble and right after that you took a step back, you looked at yourself completely and you felt so weird. Maybe is because you never had such things like fights were you ended up so bad, or maybe it's all the things that are currently happening. Whatever it is you know you have to stay cool and just follow your instincts, nowadays you know that many students are against you now that you are trying to erase the way you were before.

You got out of the restroom as you tried to walk normally, right now everyone is on break time so you can actually relax before going into the next class.

-Y/N! – Mina called out your name which made you turn around immediately.

-There you are! – Dahyun said before patting your back which really harmed you but you tried to smile normally.

-Hey, what's up? – You smiled.

-What's up with you? You slept late again or why you came so late to school? – Mina asked.

-My alarm, it didn't wake me up and I arrived late – You lied.

-Geez, girl! You have to be more careful – Dahyun said. –Oh, and by the way, Inseong is looking for you – She winked.

-Where is he? – You asked.

-In the "A-12" classroom – Mina said.

-Thanks, I'll see you later girls – You said as you started to walk away from them.

-See you – Dahyun said while looking at you leave.

You started to walk towards the classroom Inseong is in, you don't really know why he wants to talk with you but maybe it has to do with the pep talk he had with Jaeyoon yesterday after school. And you can't deny that you are concerned about that since Jaeyoon is the only one that knows about the kiss you had with Inseong. Well... now Zuho knows about it which isn't ideal.

As soon as you reached the classroom you saw Inseong sitting down on the desk while looking outside the window, you just smiled while looking at him and then you started to knock the door to capture his attention.

-Hey – Inseong smiled while looking at you.

-Hey – You said while walking towards him, then you sat next to him happily. –Did you want to talk to me? – You asked.

-Yeah, well I just wanted to see if you were doing fine – Inseong said. –Hwiyoung told me that Zuho was rude to you – He added.

-Oh, that – You rolled your eyes. –I could care less, I'm all fine – You said.

-Good, because I hope he doesn't hurt you – Inseong said while patting your hand.

-Nah, he could never – You chuckled. –I don't care about him, I don't even know him at all – You added.

-And you want to know him? – Inseong asked curiously.

-In the beginning, I did want to, but now I don't care – You said. –By the way, what happened with Jaeyoon yesterday? You two talked about something – You asked.