24 || Is it over?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

-What are you talking about? – You asked confused. -What are you going to do to him? – You questioned upset.

-I won't do anything; Jasmine will – He sighed before looking out of the window.

-J-Jasmine? – You questioned surprised.

-Yes – He told. -I thought I was going too far by wanting to steal you but, I guess she won this time – Yoon admitted.

-What is she going to do? – You asked.

-Right now, she might be going to search for Zuho; she wants to steal everything from you, Y/N – Yoon explained.

-Can you be clear? I'm tired of asking for every single detail – You said annoyed.

-Jasmine wants to kill him – Yoon spoke. -I don't know how she got that idea, still, I tried to stop her but she didn't listen to me and she wanted to kill you too, so, I kidnapped you before she could do something against you – He disclosed.

-You two are dilutional – You murmured.

-Maybe but, I still love you – Yoon said sincerely. -I'll see if your boyfriend stills alive and if he is, I'll tell him to pick you up – He said while taking your phone out of his pocket.

-That easily? Won't you ask him something in return? – You asked amazed and confused.

-Just to take care of you; I think is time for us to be judge by justice – Yoon said before going out of the room.

I hope Zuho is alright, I don't want him to be hurt by her... he doesn't deserve this.

*HOURS LATER*

You can hear the heavy storm from outside, the weather drastically changed after a few hours and that was literally the only change since you still don't know anything about Zuho.

-Yoon! – You shouted. -You have to get me out of here, I need to see Zuho! – You shouted again.

There was no response, just a gap of silence. Your whole body shivered by a sudden sensation you felt, almost like bad vibes if you can say it that way. Suddenly, Yoon got inside of the room in a heartbeat and he closed the door under lock for some reason.

-Don't shout – Yoon ordered while going towards you, he sat on the edge of the bed while holding his hip.

-What's going on? – You asked confused.

-Jasmine is what's going on – Yoon said before taking a deep breath. -I need to take you out of here – He said while standing up, looking injured.

-Yoon, wait – You said while holding his hand, he stood there as you took a look at his bleeding hand. -What did she do to you? – You asked worriedly while looking at him.

-I'm alright, I deserve this – Yoon sighed. -We need to get you out of here – He said.

You were about to speak up until he covered up your mouth. -Stop worrying about me, alright? Now, Zuho is going to come with the police and I want you to stay inside the bathroom until they arrive, understood? – He ordered while looking directly into your eyes.

You just nodded and got inside the bathroom of the room. Yoon locked the door from outside when suddenly you heard a door opening very loudly.

-Where is she? – You heard Jasmine ask.

-I don't know who you are talking about – Yoon spoke.

-Y/N! Who else? – She shouted. -Do you want me to shoot you again? I need to know where she is, and I have to end up with her – Jasmine said, kind of insane.

-I won't tell you – Yoon said.

-Stop loving her – She complained. -She really stole everything from me, huh? – Jasmine questioned madly.

-You were the one to lose it all; don't blame the others – Yoon stated.

Briefly, the sirens started to be heard and the police arrived at the place; you could hear them telling Jasmine to put the gun down as they were taking Yoon away.

-I love you, Y/N. Be happy, please – Yoon shouted before you heard how he started to go away.

One of the members from the police called the ambulance since Yoon was hurt, in the meantime, you unlocked the door as soon as you heard a familiar voice.

-Y/N! – You heard Zuho shout.

-Zuho! – You said while running towards him.

He held you tightly against him while you tried to keep yourself strong; it was actually amazing to know he was alright and that nothing bad happened.

-Oh my god, you are fine – Zuho sighed.

-I thought Jasmine did something to you... I'm sorry – You stuttered while covering up your face against his chest.

-Silly, it isn't your fault – Zuho smiled. -She didn't even get close to me; they didn't let her through FNC's security – He disclosed.

-It's nice to hear that – You grinned.

-Baby – Zuho said before kissing your head. -I was so worried – He spoke.

-I was worried about you too – You sighed.

-Did he do something to you? – He asked concerned.

-No, no, I'm perfectly fine – You said. -He actually helped me out, it's odd but he did that for me – You assured.

-After all, I think he feels guilty for what he did to you – Zuho sighed before you two got outside of the place, then you were guided by the police towards Zuho's car.

*NIGHTTIME*

You are finally back home with Zuho by your side, it was an odd and intense day for you two, so, you are just ready to go to sleep and call it a day.

Zuho showered as you were making the bed for tonight, and right after that, both of you got on the bed and finally let your bodies relax.

-I have to say that today wasn't an ordinary day – Zuho chuckled.

-It wasn't – You said. -Jasmine is crazy, and I called it since day one of school – You claimed.

-Yeah, you did – Zuho chuckled before pecking your lips. -I want you to know that I love you, I know I don't say it as often but I truly mean it – He spoke.

-Hey, is okay – You smiled. -A little adventure really made you worry, huh? – You teased.

-Yah! I was really worried for you, and the rest of the guys too – He admitted.

-Well, at least everybody knows that I'm alright – You said.

-Yeah – He grinned. -You seem fine after the day we had – Zuho pointed out.

-Yoon wasn't really making anything bad, so, I just felt like uncomfortable – You admitted. -But when he told me about Jasmine's plans, well, that changed everything – You added.

-At least she didn't go too far – Zuho said while caressing your hair.

-I'm glad that you are fine – You smiled, then you kissed his cheek. -I love you too – You blushed.

He sighed. -You are amazing, baby – He said underneath his breath before holding your hand.

Better With Flaws || Baek Juhoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें