2 || Even in the bad times

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*NEXT DAY*

The bell just rang letting everyone know that the break time was here so immediately you packed up your things and went to see Mina and Dahyun, which luckily were waiting for you at the lockers. In between the three started to brag about grades and the classes you had, and of course they asked if you got in trouble again but this time you were calm and you just paid attention to the class.

Then all of you went to the cafeteria to have your lunches and to keep talking about random stuffs, including your day with Inseong which they don't have any idea about. Currently you are going to sit on a table when suddenly someone pushed you down to the floor, and since you had a bottle of water in your hand it spilled all over the floor and on you.

-What the hell?! Watch where you are going Jasmine – Dahyun said pissed off while Mina helped you out, but before you could stand up Jasmine pushed Mina away from you and she stared at you annoyed.

-You look pathetic! – Jasmine shouted, capturing everyone's attention even more.

-What do you want Jasmine? – You asked while looking at her madly.

-Y/N someone needed to tell you how much we don't want you here, do you think you can bother everyone in your way? – Jasmine asked annoyed while looking at you with a smirk.

-Do you think I'm scared of you? – You said as you tried to stand up but Jasmine placed her foot on your stomach making you stay there.

-If you stand up I'll get revenge Y/N – Jasmine said while laughing.

-Stay away from her! – Dahyun said as she grabbed Jasmine from her hair and then they started to fight in between them. You immediately stood up and started to get Jasmine away from Dahyun which was a bad idea since Jasmine's friends came to the rescue, now it was a match in between six people when suddenly the guys you hate started to separate everyone.

-Stop it, Y/N you'll get in trouble – Inseong said as he held your arms.

-I don't care! You should never touch my friends again, understood?! – You yelled madly while Jasmine and her friends started to go away from there.

-Y/N...? – Mina said concerned since some tears started to drop down your face.

-There's nothing to watch here! – You shouted to everyone in the cafeteria while cleaning your tears roughly, then you ran to the restroom.

-Y/N! – Inseong shouted while you were running away from the cafeteria.

As soon as you saw the restroom you got inside and started to cry out loud while cleaning your face with the water from the sink, while cleaning up the mess you had on you saw how Mina and Dahyun came inside.