19 || Like a fantasy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

After getting ready to go out, you finally left your house and decided to spend the night, or at least some part of it with Zuho. Something you wanted to do this day was to be with him, after all, he thought you left him behind when you were at college. And maybe you did but is because you are worried about his reputation around people.

When you arrived at Zuho's house, you noticed that he was surprised that you stick to your word and that you actually got there just in time. On the other hand, Dahyun was excited to see you but he was so sleepy and fell asleep on the couch. Zuho took her upstairs to her room and then both of you continued doing the homework you were missing.

-I'm glad that you are here – Zuho suddenly said while writing on his notebook.

-I thought you needed some company – You smiled before leaving your pen on top of the book, you looked at Zuho and made your smile wider. -Am I too rude with you? – You asked.

-Why do you ask that? – Zuho questioned confused, he seems to be very focused on the homework.

-Because all of our friends had been telling me that – You claimed. -And maybe I am, but I don't know how to be a good girlfriend without affecting you – You admitted.

-Affecting me? Are you talking about the reputation again, Y/N? – Zuho asked, kind of upset.

-Maybe – You sighed.

-You shouldn't care about that; you are amazing and that's what they don't know – Zuho said while closing his notebook, he took your hand and looked at you. -Listen, if you weren't as sweet and caring as you are, I wouldn't even notice you in the first place – He spoke.

-Thank you, I guess – You said shyly.

He chuckled a tad. -Come here – He said while opening up his arms for you.

Immediately, you stood up from your chair and got towards him; you sat on his lap while he began to play with your hair, his beautiful smile started to show up on his face which made you blush and grin in less than a second.

-I'll be as you want me to be – You sighed.

-Really? – Zuho asked amazed.

-Yes, I mean, I shouldn't be rude to you – You said. -But you shouldn't be rude to me either – You added.

-I could never be rude to you... well, again – He chuckled.

You giggled. -Yah! Just control your jealousness – You told.

-Hmm, I'll try – He smiled before kissing your cheek.

He got away from you little by little, making your faces be inches away from one another; your eyes were locked into each other, and without hesitation, both of you leaned closer and started to kiss softly. He started to hold the back of your neck which made the kiss deeper, you held onto his shoulder as the air began to lack.

Zuho got apart from you slowly, he grinned happily before placing his forehead against yours. You looked at him blissfully before kissing his forehead gently.

-You should go home, is late – Zuho said while watching the time on his phone on the table.

-I'm home – You smiled which made Zuho chuckle.

-What are you becoming, huh? The cutest fluffball in the world? – Zuho questioned while tickling you a bit.

-Yah! And you? Are you becoming the most amazing and lovely guy in all Seoul? – You asked while stroking his hair.

-Maybe – He shrugged his shoulders before kissing your cheek again.

-I'll tell you something – You spoke. -I'll pick up my stuff, and drive back home if you sleep today all the hours you need – You told.

-Hmm, but that means I have to miss classes – He chuckled.

-And? I'll take notes for you, after all, tomorrow we have all day together – You said. -Please, I want you to rest – You begged.

-Alright, you let me no other choice – He sighed.

-Great! – You beamed from happiness and then you kissed his lips softly.

Right after that, you started to pick up your things from the table and began to get everything ready for you to leave. Zuho was placing everything you used in order, and then to clean up some things from the table.

-Ready – You said.

-Okay, so goodnight – Zuho said before embracing you.

-Sleep well – You said while caressing his back.

-I love you – He whispered near your ear.

-I love you too – You smiled before kissing his lips one last time. -I'll see you tomorrow – You said while he opened the door from the entrance for you.

-See you, take care – Zuho grinned.

-You too – You said before going towards your car.

Zuho watched you leave before closing the door, and then you started to drive towards your house. It was a lot for this night.

*2:03 a.m.*

You still awake thinking on what happened today; after school, you thought everything could be great but it wasn't at all since Yoon appeared again and he tried to take advantage of you, and you didn't let him but it was hard to get him off from you.

When you were with Zuho, you wanted to tell him about it but you were scared that he would think about you in a wrong way; you got scared that we wouldn't be with you anymore, and that he could break up with you. It's hard for you to understand love when isn't about your friend who is in love, for you, it's very hard to stay true to your roots while being on a relationship.

Now with Zuho, everything is different, you've never been like a soft type of girl; Mina is like that, and she's been hurt a lot because of the way she is. You aren't blaming her since the guys she's been with were complete assholes, however, you don't want to be soft and gentle like she is. You want to be you.

A text?

You looked at your phone next to you and saw a text from Jasmine, so you opened it and read it.

- "I hope you liked the present I sent you, he scared you, right? Well, he's coming tomorrow to college so be ready" – Jasmine.

If Zuho isn't at college in the morning everything we'll be fine, I don't want him to know. I can do this on my own.

Then you received another text, this time from Yoon.

- "Don't miss me too much, I'll see you tomorrow. Jasmine thinks that you seduced me today so get ready, and by the way; one day I'll make you mine, that's a promise" – Yoon.

You wish you could.

You threw your phone away and sat on the edge of your bed, you looked at the starry night and then thought about Zuho once again.

-I love him, I do – You said while looking at the shiniest star on the sky.