16 || I'll be there, always with you

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

-It's enough, enough cuddles – You complained while trying to get up from the couch, but Zuho stopped you by pulling you against him again.

-No, more cuddles – He said cutely.

-Yah! Baek Juho! – You cried.

-*Laugh* you look so cute – He said before kissing your cheek.

-Hey, don't kiss me – You said while blushing.

-Why? I sure can – Zuho said while looking at you seriously.

-You can't, we aren't anything – You claimed.

-So, do you want to be my girlfriend? – He asked with a smile.

-No, I don't – You said cutely.

-Yah! You love me – Zuho said while taking your hand.

-I don't – You said while looking away from him.

-You are mine and you can't say you aren't – Zuho whispered near your ear.

-I'm not yours – You said.

-Ugh, I hate you too – Zuho said before kissing your cheek again.

-Yah! You are leaving all your saliva on me – You said while removing his kiss with your sleeves.

-*Chuckle* stop being so rude – Zuho said while holding your cheek.

-I'm not rude – You said.

-You are – He claimed.

-Shut up – You ordered before receiving a text, you took your phone and saw it was Hana.

- "We are at Jaeyoon's party, you should come over with Zuho. Rowoon told us you are with him, little sneaky one" – Hana.

-Ugh, did you tell Rowoon you were with me? – You asked while looking at Zuho upset.

-Yes, why? I needed to tell someone why I wasn't going to the party tonight – Zuho explained.

-I hate you – You said before texting Hana back.

- "Hey, I can't go because Zuho is being annoying. Enjoy the night with Inseong and the rest, and you are the little sneaky one with Inseong" – You replied.

After sending the message, you felt a warm embrace from behind and then you found yourself against Zuho's chest. Without noticing you began to cuddle against him as he was reloading his chin on your shoulder.

-See? You like it – Zuho grinned.

-No, I don't – You stuttered before getting a bit apart from him, but he pulled you closer again. -Let go, you, tall clingy mess – You complained while attempting to remove his hands off you.