12 || Let's just try it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*TIME LATER*

-Y/N's POV-

A while after you finished organizing your room with Rowoon and Inseong one of them had a call from Dawon and so he left, that means one of them is with you right now since their schedule activities aren't starting just yet.

Rowoon and you are walking peacefully through the streets of Seoul. You know, just a nice way to talk and feel a bit of freedom since it's the weekend. Both of you are starting to get to know each other better and now you feel that you can trust him, it's hard to keep up with all of the boys and trust them in everything. But you are trying and that's what counts, after all, you never were like this before just with Dahyun and Mina.

-Last year when I first crossed paths with you I thought that you were a cool kid – Rowoon said.

-Oh, really? Thanks – You smiled.

-But then I saw you beating up a girl the next morning – Rowoon laughed.

-Oh, come on! It wasn't like that – You chuckled. –That girl provoked me and I got a little too aggressive – You said while looking away from him.

-*Chuckle* very aggressive – Rowoon smiled.

-Ah! This is so embarrassing – You said while covering up your face with your hands.

-You look cute like that – Rowoon smiled, then he looked away from you shyly.

-*Giggle* I'm not cute – You complained.

-Hmm, sure – He smiled.

-Zuho's POV-

-See? That's why you should never fall in love with the bad girls – I said while looking at Rowoon and Y/N through the distance, they are just flirting which is disgusting.

-Zuho, you can't just say that! They are friends – Dahyun said as she looked at me upset. –She's my best friend and she's not that type of girl – She assured.

-Ugh, whatever – I said while walking away from there.

-Zuho! – Dahyun yelled my name.

-Shut up! They can hear you – I said while looking at her annoyed.

-Don't you want that? Maybe Y/N will come with you – She teased.

-No! They are just fine without me – I said upset.

We were passing by when we saw Y/N and Rowoon so we decided to chase them, after all, we were just going back home and because of them, we took another direction.

-Zuho! – Dahyun yelled my name again while following me from behind.

-What? – I said annoyed.