14 || A new "side" to love

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

The day is getting boring since the moment you got inside the classroom, and nothing was really getting your attention from the lesson; however, you are writing since you might need the notes. In the meanwhile, Hwiyoung and Chani are talking happily as they bother Dawon who was looking at Hana. It seems that the guys liked her a lot, but everyone knows that Inseong liked her the most.

-Y/N – Hana said while elbowing your side.

-Hmm, what Hana? – You asked while you kept on writing on your notebook.

-You are very quiet – She said.

-We are in class, we should be quiet but they aren't – You said while pointing behind you where all the guys are goofing between each other.

-I know, but you used to have fun in High school – Hana said as she started to write. –Is there something wrong? – She asked.

-*Sigh* I shouldn't talk to them a lot, I don't have a good reputation here – You admitted.

-But, they seem to like you – Hana defended.

-I know, and I don't know why they do, but they shouldn't – You said.

-Ugh, you are such grumpy cat – Hana complained.

-I'm realistic – You added while looking at the boys behind you.

Have fun with them..? Hmm, I don't know.

The bell rang as soon as your thoughts started to appear inside your head; immediately, you stood up and began to place your things inside your backpack.

-Where do you have your next class? – You asked while looking at Hana.

-Hmm, I have it with Inseong, why? – She asked.

-Just wondering – You smiled.

-Y/N-ah! Hurry up, we have chemistry! – Hwiyoung complained while patting your shoulder.

-I'm going – You said while placing your backpack on. –See you later, Hana – You said before hugging her.

-I'll see you at lunch – She smiled.

-Yeah, if Inseong let you – You teased.

-Yah! Stop – She blushed.

-*Chuckle* let's go, Romeo, I bet your prince is waiting for you – You said while patting Hwiyoung's back.

-Hmm, he might be – He smiled.

Both of you said goodbye to everyone and got out of the classroom while walking through the corridors you could sense some people staring at you, it might be because you are with Hwiyoung. Who knows?