23 || Almost a perfect day

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*DAYS LATER*

-Y/N's POV-

Everything turned back to the way they used to be; Zuho is working hard for this comeback SF9 made, your vacations are going amazingly well and you are having such a relaxing time after so many months of classes. Dahyun and Mina are constantly with you since you are taking advantage of the time you have to hang out and just get some fun.

For now, you are organizing the papers you have from school; it's necessary for you to get rid of them since they are stealing up your space inside your desk's drawer. Because there are a lot of them, you actually asked for Hana to come and help you out.

-I don't know why you want to keep some of these papers – Hana told.

-I need to save some information from some projects I have in mind – You disclosed.

-Fine, I guess I can understand that – Hana smiled. -By the way, how's everything going with Zuho? – She asked.

-Good; I'm happy with him – You admitted. -Moving together was definitely something that made us closer – You said while blushing out.

She gasped. -Did something happen that I don't know? – She asked curiously.

-Nothing out of the ordinary – You said. -J-Just hugs and kisses, really – You stuttered shyly.

-Aha, I believe you – She chuckled before placing the papers inside a white bag. -We should take everything to the recycling center – Hana suggested.

-Leave them aside, I'll do that this noon – You said while placing your notebooks in order.

-Oh, don't you have anything to do this noon? – Hana asked surprised.

-No, tomorrow I'll go to the gym but I want to spend the time at the store since I have to fill up the empty counters – You told.

-Alright, that sounds fun – Hana smiled.

-Just a little – You said. -And, how's everything with Inseong? – You asked.

-Really well; he's the best, thank you for presenting him to me – Hana grinned while helping you to stand up from the floor.

-No problem; I knew you would like each other – You teased.

-Yah! Everyone knew you would end up with Zuho – She fired back.

-Yeah... that's true – You gasped. -Nah! I still hate him – You joked.

-Sure thing, Y/N – Hana chuckled.

*HOURS LATER*

-Zuho's POV-

I'm preparing for the next activity in our schedule; we'll appear in a show to talk about our newest mini album, also, we are going to be talking about a bunch of other things. Everybody seems to be pretty happy with the response of the music video and the way the music sounds for this comeback, I'm happy about too, still, I'm worried since Y/N hasn't contacted me yet when she told me this morning, she would send me a text to see how everything is going.

-Zuho-hyung, you've been looking at your phone since a while now, is everything alright? – Taeyang asked.

-No, I don't know – I spoke.

-Why? What happened? – He asked while sitting beside me.

-I was supposed to receive a text from Y/N but I don't have anything in my messages – I explained.

-Maybe she was occupied, I heard from Dawon-hyung that she was cleaning up her study area, so, that might be why – He suggested.

-I thought the same but Hana called Inseong-hyung a while ago, and she was at her house – I told.

-Hmm, have you tried to call her? – Taeyang asked.

-Yes, many times – I sighed. -And if something happened? – I asked worriedly.

-After today's schedule, we'll go and search for her, okay? – Taeyang said while patting my shoulder.

-Yes, thank you – I smiled before we went with the rest of the members.

We got towards them and we went out of the dorms directly to the vans that are outside waiting for us, and there's when Dawon approached me along with Inseong; both of them were looking a little concerned which surprised me.

-What's wrong? – I asked confused.

-Hmm, we were wondering if you had talked with Y/N today – Inseong questioned.

-This morning before coming to the studio, why? – I asked.

-Because she isn't answering our calls – Dawon said concerned.

-And she promised to call us – Inseong added.

-Odd – I murmured. -She said the same thing to me – I shared.

-Do you think something bad happened to her? – Dawon asked worriedly as we got inside the van.

-I don't know; I don't want to think that – I sighed as we sat down in our respective places.

-I'll send her a text – Inseong said before sitting next to Jaeyoon.

-I'm concerned – I admitted.

-Me too; you two didn't fight, right? – Dawon asked.

-No, we haven't fought in a while – I admitted. -Like we playfully say we hate each other but, it doesn't go further than laughs and giggles – I added.

-Hmm, after the program I'll call her – Dawon said.

-Yeah, me too – I said with a settle smile.

Why aren't you answering? Did something ruin your mood?

-Y/N's POV-

You were going out to the store early this day until you were hit behind your head out of nowhere, and after that, everything became dark; you passed out and you didn't know what happened during the time you were gone. Now, you find yourself inside a room, it's actually pretty and it looks like someone lives here.

At this point you don't have any idea of what's happening and why are you there, however, you suspect who brought you here.

-You woke up, great! I thought I hit you way too hard – Yoon spoke as he got inside the room.

-I knew it was you – You looked at him madly.

-Yeah, whatever – He rolled his eyes. -By the way, your friends are way too noisy; they were calling you all the time – Yoon complained.

-Zuho – You murmured. -Did you answer? – You asked.

-No, I saw who it was and I didn't care at all – He admitted. -Oh, and I hope the rope around your wrist is tight enough because I don't want you to get free so easily – Yoon said.

You didn't respond and instead, you looked down while closing your eyes. -What do you want? – You asked.

-To protect you; I don't want anyone to hurt you – Yoon admitted.

-If you say that because of Zuho, listen, we are better than ever – You told.

-Is not because of him, although, he can't protect you this time as he wishes he could – Yoon sighed. -Actually, he's in danger too – He added.

Better With Flaws || Baek JuhoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara