9 || Harmful words

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

You are at Zuho's place right now just working the two of you together in the project, and he actually hasn't said a word since you two left college. Literately, you thought he was about to ask you a bunch of questions after you kind of ran away from your friends at the end of the school day, but he didn't and that's kind of odd.

You two are working well for now and it seems that everything is going alright after all, and something that is surprisingly bothering you is that you are almost finishing the project. You want to end it but at the same time you don't, it's just weird since at the beginning everything was just a chaos.

-At least you are working now – Zuho said while glancing at you.

-I'm not in the mood for your stupid jokes – You said upset while writing down on your notebook. Honestly, you are worried about Inseong and Jaeyoon because if they really talked about the kiss you two had it might affect their relationship. They aren't together but after all, Jaeyoon really cares about Inseong and maybe he might be upset about it..? Who knows really?

-Oh, so having a bad day? – Zuho asked as he kept on doing the presentation on the computer.

-It's out of your business – You said cold.

-I see – Zuho said before chuckling a bit.

-Yah! It's not funny – You complained while looking at him upset.

-Well, I don't know why you are like that so I don't know if it's funny or not – Zuho smirked.

-Ugh, whatever – You said annoyed, then you got back to writing and just doing the project.

-I don't know what happened at college but I can tell that it has something to do with Inseong-hyung – Zuho said while looking at you.

-It does – You sighed. –I just... ugh – You placed your notebook on your face trying to hide your cheeks which were becoming red as a tomato.

Yeah... you should stop thinking about Inseong's kiss.

-Let me guess, you like him – Zuho smirked while laying down on the couch.

-No – You shook your head.

-So? – He asked.

-Why am I even talking this with you? – You asked confused.

-Because it's about one of my friends, plus I won't let you go until you tell me – Zuho assured.

-Ugh, fine but you can't tell anyone – You said annoyed. –Inseong and I wanted it that way – You added.

-Okay, I promise – Zuho said.

-W-We... umm, kissed – You shuttered while looking at him embarrassed.

-Oh...okay, now I regret asking – Zuho said more seriously. Almost like if he was mad.

You really just fucked it up.

-It was just because the moment we were in and, it was just a onetime thing – You assured.

-I don't need explanations, I'm just a bit mad because he lied to me – Zuho explained.

-What? Really? – You asked surprised.

-Yes, I asked him this morning if he ever wanted to be with you and he told me that he's just into you as a friend – Zuho said.

-Why did you ask him that though? – You asked confused since he usually never asks about you.

-Because the guys were bothering him with you – Zuho shuttered a bit.

-I see that's bad then – You said.

-Very bad – Zuho said.

-You say it because it's me, right? – You asked.

-Yes, indeed – Zuho nodded. –You are such a bad influence and I always tell him that – He said.

-*Chuckle* your words don't affect me, you know. People are used to telling me that – You said.

-Whoa~ so you are truly hated – He chuckled.

-Ugh, I'm going – You said while picking up your things, and you felt really bad at that point that you were trying to keep yourself up.

-Okay, but we need to finish this on the weekend – Zuho clarified.

-Yeah, yeah whatever – You said while walking towards the door from his house and then you left.

His words really hurt you a lot and you don't actually know why it seems that you care about his opinion about you when you actually shouldn't. You feel terrible and you are actually regretting telling him about the kiss with Inseong, honestly, what were you thinking?

*TIME LATER*

You were back at your place, exhausted for all the work you did during this day and it seems that you haven't got over Zuho's words. You feel stupid for thinking about him way too much but there's a lot of things of him that you really want to know about: like why does he hate you? Why does he ask about you? Because you truly don't believe his excuses.

You aren't fully sure how to get close to him and if you even want to, it's just such a weird relationship in between you two and more now after talking about Inseong's kiss with him.

-Hwiyoung? – You said confused while looking at your phone. He was calling you and he rarely does that so it's surprising to you. –What's up? – You said as soon as you picked up the call.

-Hey – Hwiyoung said. –It's odd to talk to each other like this, huh? – He chuckled.

-Yeah, just a bit – You agreed. –So why are you calling? – You asked.

-I just wanted to see how you were since you got away with Zuho which is odd – Hwiyoung said.

-Oh, that – You sighed. –Don't worry, everything is alright and yeah it's odd to see me with him – You chuckled nervously.

-He can be mean sometimes but he's a good hyung – Hwiyoung said.

-Everyone says that but with me he isn't like that, he seems like the rest of the students who hate me – You assured.

-Nah, he hates you for dumb reasons and one day he'll tell you – Hwiyoung said. –He's a dumb hyung so don't mind his words – He added.

-Well, if you say so – You said a bit insecure.

-He already told you something? – He asked.

-Hmm, he did but nothing new to me – You said while laying down on your bed.

-*Sigh* I'll talk with him, Inseong-hyung already did it but he seems to be very stubborn nowadays – He chuckled.

-I thought he was like that on a regular day – You laughed.

-*Laugh* sometimes – Hwiyoung admitted. –Well, I'm glad you are okay.

-Thanks for caring – You said happily.

-I'll see you tomorrow at school and at the party – Hwiyoung said.

-Yup, and congrats on your relationship with Taeyang – You added.

-Aw, thanks – He said. –I'm really happy – He admitted.

-I bet you are, you two are really cute together – You admitted because it's hell true.

-You think so? I mean I'm so happy to hear that but I have to get used to it – Hwiyoung said a bit shy. –Anyways, have a good night Y/N – He added kindly.

-Have a good night Hwiyoung, take care – You said before hanging up.