17 || First day together

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*THURSDAY*

-Y/N's POV-

Even if it's been just a day and a half since Zuho and you started to date, all SF9 is now aware of it and Inseong's texts asking you what happened are everywhere. However, Dahyun, Mina and Hana don't know anything about it since you want to tell them when you are ready to admit that you fell for Zuho.

Today everyone has been making fun of you since you were against dating Zuho in the first place, but you aren't the only one in that position since they are bothering him too. It was something you saw coming since you hated Zuho just a few weeks ago, and now you are together as a couple.

Currently, you are inside the "B-8" classroom where you have physics, nothing too boring for the first time in a while, and you are actually glad that you are able to be awake in this class. After all, exams are close and you need to be prepared for them.

Inside your classroom you can see Jasmine and Hyuna almost in the first row of desks from the class, then in front of you is Inseong alongside Jaeyoon, and next to you is Zuho.

You were trying to write the things the teacher was explaining on the board but Zuho wasn't letting you go anytime soon.

-You have to take notes – You said while looking to the front.

-I don't want to, I want to hold your hand – Zuho told as he tried to hold your hand under the desk, but you moved away every time he tried to.

-Stop, I want to concentrate – You said a bit upset.

-You are so cute when you get annoyed – Zuho chuckled.

-Ugh – You sighed.

-Poor Zuho, he needs some love, Y/N – Jaeyoon chuckled while looking back at you two.

-Yes, Y/N, now you have to take care of him – Inseong joined Jaeyoon's chuckles.

You laughed sarcastically. -Inseong, you better focus on Hana, and Jaeyoon, you can focus on music – You said while looking at them with a deathly gaze.

-Yah! Why so rude? – Jaeyoon complained cutely before turning around to the front again.

-Hana... I wonder how she is today – Inseong questioned with a settle smile.

-Turn around boy in love – You chuckled before moving his head to the front again when suddenly you felt Zuho's head on your shoulder.

-Can you be less clingy? Everyone is going to notice – You said while looking at him blankly.

-Hmm, and do you mind? – He asked while looking at you.

-I care, and we discuss this when I accepted to be with you – You claimed while attempting to move his head away.