18 || Not what I like

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*AFTER SCHOOL*

-Zuho's POV-

The classes are over for today, and luckily, I didn't kill Inseong-hyung, and Hana didn't do the same with Y/N. Therefore, everything went well after the lovely moment they had, the activities we had left weren't that bad, and at the end of the day, I had a lot of fun with Dawon and Chani.

Right now, we are going out of the college, everyone is ready to leave and while I'm waking next to Hana, I can see Inseong-hyung and Y/N laughing and smiling to each other.

-Do you think they notice how we are and that's why they keep on laughing so hard? – Hana questioned while glancing at them.

-I don't even know, and I see that Y/N already told you – I said while looking at her.

-Yeah, she did, but I'm a bit upset with her – Hana admitted.

-Why? – I asked.

-Because you are supposed to be together as a couple and look, she isn't here with you, and Jaeyoon-ssi already told me how she treated you in physics class – Hana told.

-It's okay, I mean, I want that to change but we are barely starting – I claimed while walking alongside her, suddenly Dahyun and Youngbin got towards us.

-You two shouldn't be jealous, and more you Hana – Dahyun teased.

-Yah! I'm not jealous, right Zuho? – Hana questioned while looking at me.

-Absolutely, we are okay – I lied.

-Aha, tell me more – Youngbin-hyung chuckled.

-Yah! We are saying the truth – Both of us lied.

-We totally believe you – They said sarcastically.

-Anyways, we have a schedule to fill up, so hurry up – Youngbin said while patting my back, then he got towards the van that is already waiting for us.

-Do you want to come? – I asked while looking at Hana.

-I wish I could, but I have things to do, maybe tomorrow – Hana smiled.

-Cool, it's a deal then – I smiled.

-Invite Y/N, maybe she can – She winked.

-I'm not that happy with her – I said.

-I know, but try – Hana said before saying goodbye by giving me a kiss on my cheek. -See you tomorrow – Hana said while waving at me.

-See you tomorrow – I waved back.

I sighed and looked at her leave when suddenly I heard someone coughing behind me.

-I knew she would be your type – Y/N spoke while walking towards me.