Author's note~

Thank you so much for reading this book, I'm so glad you made it until the end. I'm so happy to announce that this is the sixth title to be completed this month, also, I want to thank everyone for voting and dedicating some time to this book.

This title was basically made to show off a few of Zuho's qualities and the way he is as a person, and I can say this since I've been following SF9 for a long time. They made their comeback "RPM" yesterday, so, I hope all Fantasies can share by watching and liking the MV (if you can buy the album, do it. Is really good).  They are super talented, kind and humble people who are always showing the best side of them; I wanted to show their true colours through this storyline so, I hope I did a good job with that.

With anything else to say, I hope you enjoyed this book and that you are excited about what's coming next.

With love...

-Jian W. Lucas.

The book was written by, Jian W. Lucas (Jian Lucas).

Credits to all the owners of the gifs (Mostly from WeHeartIt & Tumblr).

Cover by the author.

Book inspired by Zuho of SF9.

EXTRA~

If you want amazing merch from your favourite boy groups, you should definitely check out "Best K-Pop Merch". The website is in my bio and with the code "jian" you can get 10% off discount on all your purchases. The shipping is free and they things you can find on the website are actually pretty cool! 

I hope you can find something of your liking there and thank you so much for reading the book! Have an amazing day or night.