"How I knew you"

One day lived a man, who didn't usually fall for somebody, but unexpectedly he did fall In love with a girl, who was from different place. It was peculiar for him to love someone that he had never known. It was weird for everyone to believe that and it wasn't easy to trust that he could finally find a good girl. He added her on facebook. At first it was gloomy for him because the girl he loved, was already in a relationship with someone else, he then became so hopeless and was called hopeless romance. He tried to forget her, but a day came , he checked her account again, he luckily found that she was single. She, a weak girl, posted many mournful statuses and stories. He felt that it was the right time he had to do something, well? You think he would do something ?

Of course, he did... he chatted to her. He cheered her up, he backed her, spurred her every day and time. He did make her elated, but it was somber that the girl wasn't that fine. She was going to the past, which followed her most of her time. She missed the one she used to love, but an innocent man still didn't give up, he chose to stay with her and he had always been wishing to stay with her until they both die, but it was just a dream and wish. He tried to give the rest of his leisure time to that girl who deserved his love, but she didn't. Sometimes, she replied him, but mostly she didn't. Every time she didn't reply him, she said "sorry", but a good man, he refused and told her," never say sorry because it is fine," adding that, he will always wait for her. Day by day , it felt like the girl seemed to forget him little and little. It was unlucky for him and it took him a lot of time to think whether to give up on her or not. Although she ignored him, he still supported her and loved her. But one day, will he do like this forever ?

So readers, do you think that innocent man will give up on her , a girl who never loved him?