The curiosity

Another day came , awoken a girl who felt she had passed out.. but she was thinking about it a lot.. she tried to recall everything that had happened but nothing did because she only was sleeping ... she felt so crazy that time because she really did not understand what on earth was happening. " Is it just a dream ?" she asked herself. She that just remembered to check her phone so she ran like a fool finding her phone everywhere. When she found, she was not brave to see what were on the screen.. but then she was shocked and afraid.... it was because.. because she saw too many texts and calls from him. She was thinking of what to tell him, because she was still wondering with her bad dream so she decided not to let him know and just told him that she suddenly fell asleep while she was waiting for him to text him that night. So she didn't even say sorry for him because he was waiting for her and he was worried about her, but in fact, he said sorry for letting her wait. She smiled.. but still thought negatively about what happened to her last night. She hid him about it.. but it didn't matter because he was just innocent and he wasn't told any clue about it.. that was why he didn't know or feel curious, either.
       They had been talking for more than many hours, that man seemed to be very elated .. he felt like it was a great day..
   However , that girl who had that bad dream did not feel happy.. she just did not show him any sign about it. She tried to tell herself that it was just a dream, but she was just overthought. It is true that every girl is like that.. they overthink of everything, and so does that girl.

    Another hour passed, that man bravely asked her to go out because he missed her.. and it was still holiday so they weren't snowed under. She made him upset because she rejected his invitation .. she felt sorry but she didn't want to let him know her true feeling. So she told him that she was tired. He was a positive person and thoughtful person, but that time he really didn't know what really happened to her, but he guessed and thought about it. He told him ," Good day will come, my girl, just make everything easy and make sure you are able to smile.. don't think a lot of what is happening..and don't be sad." Maybe he really predicted it correctly that she might feel something somber. He knew but he didn't let her know, so he just spent his leisure time texting to her and he also phoned her.. but she this time, answered his phone and they talked happily during their sad day.