A great day

The day after, an innocent man got up early. He then checked his phone and the unbelievable thing was that he saw a text from his crush, which said ," Good morning, have a good day." "Wowww," said a man, who had been waiting for her. He then took his phone swiftly and replied her many messages. " Good morning you, I hope you are happy, I wish your day is gonna be great for you , be fine and I wish you to be fine. Don't forget to have breakfast or you will be sick and I don't feel good when you're sick. Try to study but when you're bushed , you have to relax or I'll be mad with you." he wrote, adding that " thanks for your lovely morning text." He felt that it was a fresh and great day. "What a cool time, I had"
Every minute ,he thought of her and especially her words. He always felt nice. That girl really made his day. " My dream comes true, she finally sent me a morning message and I hope she will fall for me as well," said a good man, who was hoping to get her and take care of her for ever. He felt that he wasn't going to give up because maybe she had changed. It was such a good time for him. He then sent her many messages, but he managed not to include the word " I love you." He really loved her, but he refused to say. He wanted her to like him first. He sent more and more. He was waiting all day to see whether she would be online or not. Then he went out. He still thought of her and every little word she said to him. He has been walking for three hours while expecting that he would get another message from a girl he loved.
Later on, he got home. He nimbly took his phone and turned the internet on. He expected and expected to see her texts, but .......

So readers, what do you think will happen to that man ? Do you think she replied him or not ? Guess and post your comment ! Thanks