"They wanted you to be apart from me."

"We got closer and closer. I can't imagine how cool it is ," said a man, feeling happy for another good day. Just a moment he woke up , he sent her morning message. He was taking a shower while singing and laughing like a fool. " A fool found love." he laughed. Although he was falling for her deeply, he didn't forget his studies. He reviewed his lessons and did self-studies for the whole morning. He was a diligent man who liked studying , doing research and studying on his own. He studied without worrying about anything because he told himself to study and then he would give himself reward and it was to chat with that beautiful girl.
Later , he chatted to her. She was online as well. They talked and talked. An hour passed, he was texting to her like normal , but suddenly the girl went off. He chatted and chatted , it freaked him out because he felt like she was ignoring him again or what happened to her ? He phoned her via messenger many times, but the last time she answered. What he heard was unexpected, her voice was slow and weak... she felt off-color. She said , " I suddenly felt down and had no energy to get back." Then the phone call was dropped. He felt depressed and shocked so he decided to go and look for her. He drove a bit fast and soon arrived her home. She lived alone just like he did because she had to come and study there. After a moment , he saw her lying and moving slowly and weakly. He ran very quick and hugged her. It was his first time hugging someone that tight because he was too scared to lose her. He said ," you'll be okay , you'll be okay ..." while he was taking her back to the hospital, where wasn't far from her house. He repeated that word many times. That time he didn't think of anything , but only her. When they arrived the hospital, the doctors rushed and checked her health. That sad man was waiting outside, wanting to cry, but he didn't want anyone to know he was that weak. He was worried.. he prayed .. he wished and wished. A few minutes had passed, the many doctors came out and told him, " her health isn't good but thanks that you had sent her to the hospital on the right time.. or she may lose her life.," adding that, she was too tired and especially with her metal problem, she needed to be happy most of her time or she might face more problems.
Without waiting , a man ran swiftly into the room and hold her hands tightly. He cried .. and his tear dropped on her hands. She then woke up and saw the man was crying. She touched his face and said , " I will be okay .. thank you for worrying about me." "You are strong, don't cry.. I don't like seeing you cry."
A man looked at her surprisingly and managed to smile. "THANK GOD that you're okay," a somber man said. He spent his day staying around her without leaving. When she woke up, they still talked happily. He made fun and cracked a joke, making the girl happy. He looked happy as well, but in fact , he was depressed inside without letting her to know. He told her ," they wanted you to be apart from me but I didn't agree , so they left." Then she smiled and fell asleep.