I see " hope"

A girl who liked to ignore him then replied him. What she said was " I feel sorry for you , but I really hope you won't mind it , I need more time for myself and I hope you understand." He felt that ohh at least she felt guilty with it, and he knew that he would never feel cross with her. A hopeless man then felt that he was not going to give up on her and told himself that no matter what happened he would never leave her alone. He wrote many texts to her knowing that she might break his heart again, but hoping that she would reply him as fast as possible.
He wrote " It's fine, and it will always be fine, I know and I understand you so don't feel sorry , I hope you are enjoying yourself and don't study too much or you'll be tired so if you're free then you can come to this chat and we can talk more, thank girl. If you don't reply me, I know I'm going to miss you too much, you're so nice. ❤️" After writing this text, he threw his phone away and he was too shy because he had never sent such those lovely text, while feeling that she might be mad after seeing those texts. But it defied his expectations because a girl , who was learned and beautiful, swiftly replied him. He was too shocked to see such a fast reply, he then used his two hands to touch his face. He felt so shy, maybe it was his shyest time. His face went red seeing her texts. Can you guess what she wrote ?
Well, a pretty girl said , " Hey, man, thanks for always being there for me." Then she added , " you are so good at caring me, I don't think I deserve it because it's a lot, but I like how you treat me." What made him happy was that she put a love at the last. He was afraid to see her messages and it took him many minutes to think of what to write because his mind went blank. He thought, " after a bad day, good day will always come, she is who always makes my day." "I see hope now and I know that not giving her up is a very good choice ."

So readers , now he sees hope, but do you think that his hope is going to be last long or just temporary? See you next chapter , thanks !