How love began

A man woke up ,feeling that he was dreaming, but actually it was real, he then still thought that it was fake so he slapped his face many times. After that he was sure that it wasn't a dream so he smiled and laughed like a kid. What she did to him wasn't that much but it was his first time seeing those lovely things. It was a holiday so he stayed home and he was alone because he came to the city to study. He lived in a small lovely house alone, but It wasn't hard for him because he was getting used to it. He remembered that he had bought a book which was called " How to confess your love ", then he looked for it and found. He took it and ran quickly to his bed and read. It took him 2 hours to finish and the importance was that he felt confident after reading such a good book. He knew many good strategies, and he knew that it would work, but he had to try.
He practiced it many times saying "I love you ... I love you .. and I love you" , and he thought of her too much. He took his phone and wrote " I love you.. will you love me", but he deleted and he wrote again many times but he still decided to delete. He didn't understand himself because it was his strange reaction. He told himself that a man finally fell for someone then he laughed and laughed so bad.
Later, he felt that he couldn't stop himself to love her, and nothing would able to thwart his love. He took his phone and breathed many minutes, then he thought of the irreversible decision and he finally wrote ," Hey girl, I don't know what really have happened, but since I added you on Facebook , I felt that I have fallen for you and it's strange. I think it's too fast to love you, but I can't control myself from saying that it's the truth, but I'm scared of what will happen next. I don't know...but I think I love you at first sight and of course it's unrequited love. But it's fine... you were just broken so I shouldn't enter and I know it, but I just want to make you smile, to make you happy and to help you to recover your broken heart and I think you're too way different now. I think you're happy, you're enjoying so , I can be happy as well. And it's okay just to talk with you and it's already sufficient for me. And you're not that friendly, you do like ignoring me , I can't stand sometimes, but I'm trying.. I wanna get used to you.. and I wanna spend my time with someone like you and it's you. I have just talked with you but I really feel so elated. You make my day and I'm on cloud nine. I do feel that my mind suddenly cares so much about you, even when you weren't here, and it always makes me feel uneasy when you don't reply me and I know you're busy with enjoying yourself. Haha it's too far... we are just strangers haha. I'm here because of reason and that's because I love you.. I do fall for you. And I am so happy to have found you.. my good stranger. It's not easy to love someone who I have not known but I really want to understand you more. I don't need anything from you , but just live your life that happy. Life is hard, we both think that but I want to stay with you and cheer you up. I want to have you, girl, but I don't know what I'm writing ,Hahahah you'll be mad after seeing this. It's strange to confess right now but I can't stop myself from loving you. I just wanna let you know that I do care. I'll be here for you, whenever and especially when you need me. If you're not fine , tell me. If you're broken again then tell me. If someone does harm to you, tell me as well. And that's it. Just tell me whatever you want to , we are strangers but I won't mind and will never mind. I may be bad , I may be good and I don't know, but I promise to be a good person for you or whatever you want me to be. Have a lovely day my cute girl. I don't like seeing you being hurt or broken so be aware of it.
My dear ❤️" He then turned his phone off and left immediately. He was so sad because he thought of what would happen and he felt that she would hate him and maybe she might block him. An hour later came, he turned his phone on and saw her message, but he didn't read yet, he wasn't sure of what was going to happen but when he read the chat, it said , "........

So guys, what did she write ? 😂 did she accept him... or what? See you next chapter

An innocent man जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें