Did I just date her ?

Day and day later, she replied him faster and faster. He felt that life was good. He replied her very fast, which made her uneasy to reply, but he just waited many seconds for her message. They got along well with each other and they were fond of talking. They discussed about this thing about that things , lots of things. Sometimes they discussed about their studies, about their jobs, about animals..etc. The man liked to make fun, enabling the girl to laugh most of her time. " You are the only one who always makes my day," said the lovely girl. " I hope by talking with me, you are elated as well." That man was surprised by that and shyly replied , " Thank you, I'm happy to hear that and I'm always on cloud nine because talking with you makes me smile 😊." He then thought for a moment. He was thinking about going out. He had sufficient money and it was the right time. It was the vacation, so he was not busy. He asked her , " Are you free this afternoon?" He was thinking of any solutions. He thought," If she is busy then I will say I just wanna know, but if she says she is free then I'll ask her to go out." He laughed because of his stupid and childish idea. She asked, "Why...?"
Then she added , " Yes, I am free today .. but why are you asking that ?" He texted , " Wanna hang out..?" The girl was shy to hear that, and it took her a bit to think about it then she said , " Sure .. 😆" They were talking about an hour and they talked happily. They together discussed about the location or where they should go.
         It was their first time meeting each other. They were well-matched. When a man first saw her , he said , " ehh..ehh .. hel-lo." He was too shy and repeated the same word many times, which made the girl laughed happily. "The girl was too pretty,"he thought. " I wish she were mine." he thought sadly, without showing the real reaction. They started talking while walking and smiled at each other a lot. They ,after that , walked into a book store. The girl seemed to like book and she was looking for many books. She bought many best-selling books, but the sweet man refused to let her pay so he paid for her. She refused and refused but unexpectedly, he used his finger and touched her mouth, which could stop her from refusing. Her face went red because she was shy by his action. They went to many places and took many photos together. They enjoyed each other's company.
          It was nearly night so they decided to go back home. He gently took her back home. Before she left, he told her ," Thanks for today spending your precious time being with someone like I am. I'm so happy because of you and I hope we will have that time again later. Have a good time and sleep well, girl." She looked at him and smiled shyly, then she ran fast into her house.
         When the man arrived his home, he asked himself ," Did I just date her?" He talked alone and laughed happily. "What a good day I had."