"Why did you leave me?"

It was already night. That cool man had already left her home. He was traveling back to his home, while it was raining cats and dogs. It had started to rain before he left, so the girl asked him to stay at her home until there was no more rain. But he thanked her and rejected her unhappily. So she didn't force him and just let him bring a raincoat. And she told him to drive safely and when he arrived home, he must call her. He agreed and immediately kissed her forehead again, making her cute cheek went red, very red and very gorgeous. He didn't whisper any word this time because he knew that his sound might not reach her because it was raining heavily, so he shouted against the sound of rain, he shouted ," I ... love you.. good night." So a shy man instantly ran out of her home, leaving such a good memory and went back home. "I wonder whether he has arrived home or not," "I hope he has, but why hasn't he phoned me ?" She believed and tried to think positively.
Second passed, then minute passed quickly and then an hour passed swiftly.
It was already late at night. She was resting on her bed waiting for him. She unbelievably saw her lovely man lying on his floor calling her name. He called and shouted loudly, but nobody seemed to hear him. He cried.. his sweat dropped.. a lot ... his eyes were all red .. just like a lava was inside his eyes.. his hands.. 😭 they were covering his chest .. his chest hurt him .. very bad.. he cried. "It was his first time crying," she sweared. She wanted to help him but she could not, she pushed herself and immediately cried hard and harder. She called his name and he called her name. His situation was worse and worse, which made him could not even move. He was trying to get up and especially breathe. He could not breath... he was trying .. he didn't seem to see her who was watching him. He was calling her name .. his energetic voice .. just like a lion roaring but then it disappeared little and little. A powerful sound suddenly lost little and little and then there was no more sound.... his sweet and sad voice disappeared left sadness all behind, his strong and lovely appearance all disappeared through the night. She ran and wanted to hug him too much because she was never brave to let go of someone who truly loved her, but .. but she just hugged the air which can't be seen. He had disappeared left her tear dropped during a sad night. He did leave her alone.. he did leave this place. She shouted and shouted .. she cried ... she unexpectedly passed out.

So readers ! What will happen ? How can she , a weak girl, forgets someone who truly loved her? Did he really disappear?

Thanks for reading! I'll see you soon.