The return

It was already many days that they two had stayed at the hospital, but that girl was already well ,so she was allowed to come back. It was a hot morning so they decided to leave early. There weren't many things that they had to bring back home and the girl's home was quite near the hospital so it was easy for them to walk back. Then they got back to home. That good man helped the girl to bring back her things into its place inside a small and lovely house. " It is my second time to enter your house, but this is a good time unlike the first time that I entered," said a man, with a funny and likable face. Immediately, that girl who was standing close to him asked ," What's the difference between the first time you came and this time ?" He looked at her and laughed. He added ," The first time I came wasn't a good time because I was rushed to help you so I had no time left to enjoy viewing your home, and I was afraid that time and there was no reason to enjoy." "But this time is great because you're back home safe and sound and your illness is cured and it's going to be better and better day by day," She smiled , a huge and lovely smile. After helping her to prepare her house, he then sat on her sofa smiling at her. She came and then they talked and talked. It was such a good day they had because most of their good days were the day they spent together. It had been an hour that they had been talking, but the girl was bushed and sleepy ,so she asked him to take her to her room. He asked ," Am I allowed to enter your room, beautiful lady?" He laughed at her and kissed her forehead. He sent her to her room and was about to leave, but she whispered," stay with me , I need you ." So he had to do what she told him. He sat close to her bed surrounded by many modern things and although it was a small room, it was comfortable with many antiques.

There were so many books because she was a huge fan of book

There were so many books because she was a huge fan of book. Everything was cool and modern. So he brought some books and read for her while she was sleeping tightly. He was afraid to touch anything or even move to somewhere because it freaked him out when he looked at her. So he better sat on her bed staring at her. It was already an hour and a half that she had been resting so he , a thoughtful man, went out to the kitchen to cook food for her because he knew that she must be dying of hunger. He had been living alone at his home for many years so he was already great enough in cooking. He wasn't a great cook but at least his food could be eaten. It looked palatable and mouthwatering. He prepared everything for her. She then woke up from a restful sleep feeling ravenous. "Ohh what an appealing meal , it makes my mouth water and I could eat a horse now," said the lovely and pure girl. She came out of the room and saw the food on the table and a special man stood by the table waiting for her. She looked at him happily and surprisingly and then they both enjoyed their meal together.