What was the real answer ? Yes or No?

It was real that he had confessed to her, but he had not read what she wrote to him. He just hoped that she would agree with him because he really wanted to be with her. He was so shy and weak. He was thinking whether to read her message or not, and he got stuck in that idea for a very long time. 20 minutes had passed swiftly, he, a shy man, decided to read her text. She wrote something to him, it was not as long as what he wrote to her. She said," I was shock to see that and I could not believe that you loved me, who is not perfect, but I want to say thank for you and especially your time that you have given me. You are sweet and reasonable. I think that it is fast and I just broke up so I need more time and I better not be in any relationship and I hope you understand." After reading her text, a man did not feel well. But he was puzzled because he didn't understand what she meant, whether she meant yes or no." If she didn't love me then she should say no , and if she loves me, she should say yes, rather than writing something that I could not understand," he thought, adding that but maybe she didn't want to break his heart and that was why she didn't want to say yes or no.

"I understand and I see." Then he took a deep breathe, which could make him feel better. He bravely took his phone to reply her. He told her that it was fine, and he was okay. He wanted to wait for her and he hoped that she one day would give him a chance to show that not every boy was bad. She read and replied that, "I know that you are completely different from most of the boys and I believe that you can make me happy because I have been ignoring you for many days but you still cared about me and chatted to me, I am so sorry for that, but I didn't mean that you are bad, I just want some time to forget the past first." At that time she was waiting for him to reply. She felt that she liked him a lot. She did not ignore him this time because she was afraid that her words might hurt him, so she decided to wait and to explain it clearly. She waiting and waited , but a sad man still didn't come. She told herself, "he must be unhappy now so I should give him some time to understand it first and I hope he wont suicide." Then she laughed and said that he would never and never do that crazy thing.

An hour passed, a man was still sleeping. He felt sorry for her because it was his first time ignoring a girl he deeply loved so he prayed and wished her not to be furious with him. Not because he wanted to ignore her but because he didn't charge his phone and his phone was old so it took him a very long time to charge it. Finally, he could use his phone, but before reading her text, he asked himself yes or no? and he laughed.

So everyone! Did a girl mean NO ? or did she mean something else? Guess what will happen next ... thanks!